Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 13th Aug Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Gayatri comes down….dada ji asks gayatri where is Akshara..? she says she is coming….Naitik dad says gayatri if Naitik want to come late then its ok but Akshara can come down... Gayatri whispers bhabhi ma that Akshara got up late….bhabhi ma becomes tensed…. Dada ji again asks when Akshara will come…. Then he asks are thy sleeping?? Bhabhi ma manages the situation by says everything is new to Akshara that y she is late….will take time to understand all this….. she then asks Golabo to take tea for Naitik…. Bhabhi ma n gayatri still tensed… RR mom comes n says she want to tell her something important….

At Akshara's  home….all getting really for occasion of the evening…gayatri n choti doing pooja….. gopi dadi comes with tea….. Rajshri takes a cup of tea n asks gopi dadi where is Varsha…Varsha comes n says ma I'm here…gopi dadi offers Varsha a cup of tea…she was drinking but nani ma starts OMGG this is aapshagun ….its against our rule to eat or drink something before  pooja..but dadi says its ok….nothing will happen if she drink something before pooja….
Golabo brings tea for Naitik…she says Naitik dada choti ma asked u to come down after taking shower… Naitik says ok…she leaves…. Naitik then starts walking…. He is waiting for Akshara… Akshara comes after taking shower….she stops seeing Naitik….Naitik gives a small smile…but Akshara  is angry n upset…she sits infront of the mirror …Naitik looking at her n smiling….Akshara starts combing her hair….but she notices Naitik is staring at her  ….but Akshara looked at her he looked other side n starts making tea for Akshara…he  again starts staring at Akshara….Akshara puts sindoor in her forehead…Naitik smiling n gazing at her …Akshara again looks at Naitik ..he says woo actually I was making tea for u ..he then asks Akshara to drink the tea… but Akshara says no …Naitik becomes upset…he takes the cup n walk to Akshara…. He again says I made it for u…. Akshara replies I don't wanna drink…Naitik says Akshara ji u haven't ate anything since yesterday…n if u don't drink this tea now I'll feel bad… he again asks Akshara to drink but Akshara nodes… Naitik say I'm requesting some one for the first time…i can't hear no from anyone…. Akshara stands up…Naitik takes his towel n say leaving for shower but he turns n says actually the truth is I made this tea n  if u drink this I'll b very happy…Akshara then drinks the tea …Naitik becomes veryyy happy seeing that….Naitik leaves…..Akshara then keeps the cup on the table n starts getting ready …. She was covering her head but bhabhi ma comes…she says Akshara is looking veryyyyy beautiful…. She then asks Akshara to cover her head properly…she helps her doing this..
RR mom tells gayatri thy want to leave today…but gayatri says how can u leave today sister??? Today is the reception… RR says gayatri mom we have to becz some business clines going to come today…its very important to attain thmm..so we have to leave…Golabo comes n informs gayatri that Akshara is really for the pooja… gayatri n RR mom leaves…

BREAK

Bhabhi ma brings Akshara down…. Akshara starts the pooja…Naitik comes n stands behind Akshara…he is smiling seeing her doing all this…. Gayatri asks Akshara to pour  water…she does….after tht gayatri asks Akshara to do the arti ..but before tht she asks her have she ate anything?? becz it's a rule not to eat or drink anything before this pooja…. Akshara says ma I drank tea…. gayatri is shocked…. all starts o god wht u did..??? ur mother have not taught u anything??? Bhabhi ma says its ok this is first time for her thts y she did this mistake…she will liar everything soon…but all still insulting Akshara…Naitik was hearing all this…but he couldn't stop him …. He says whts the problem in drinking or eating….i too woke up late …I too drink tea before pooja..but no one says anything to me ever??? The lady says ur male thts y…Akshara crying…. Naitik says she is  new here…she don't know anything here….so its ur duty to teach her all this thing but u all are busy in insulting her…. Mama ji says see ….one day have not passed but he became henpecked…. Naitik was saying something to mama ji but gayatri stops him…she says no one saying anything to akshra….the thing is Akshara must b careful …she must have thought abt this….Akshara becomes more upset after hearing this…

BREAK

Akshara n Naitik in their room…Akshara crying…Naitik sits beside her… he says Akshara ji woo…wooo....pls don't cry…all the relatives….. uff wht should I say…a se he fijul ki baatai …. Nahe fijul k baatai nahe…itni bare baat…. Nahe itni choti se baat ki itna bara issue bana dia….Akshara says Naitik ji aap ko itni logo k sam nai itna kuch nahe bolna chahea ai tha…. Naitik says y not?? all of thm were insulting aur main sab kuch silently soonta???never akshra  ji….never…Akshara thn asks  him y u can't hear???Naitik says kyun kya??  I can't hear against anything of mine… cha hai yeh mere cloth he kyun na ho mere ma he kyun na ho ya phir aap…. Akshara becomes happy to hear that…Naitik says I made u cry na Akshara ji….I never dreamt our marriage life will start in this way.. he thn say y did not u scold me earlier Akshara ji?? Mohit too says the same… mujhe din mein ek baar daant padni chahiye…actually u should scold me once in a day…in this way I'll b fine…Akshara starts laughing…Naitik then caught his ear …he says sorry Akshara ji…..i know it was my mistake ….only for my mistake I spoiled our most special day.. but for this we understood one thing…we don't know wht is love…may b our love was not tht much deep. Otherwise there won't be any misunderstanding…. Akshara ji I want to liar that true love… I want to feel the true love with u….akshra  lookas at Naitik with a happy face..Naitik smiles…

Precap:

Bhabhi ma asks RR to remove the veil n see Akshara's face …becz this is a rasum….

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zackg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Roku  :)
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mamaji n relatives pls pls pls GO HOOOOOOOOOME😒😔😡
😔
thanx 4 the update
Edited by suprise007 - 14 years ago
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx
What's wrong with Naitik's family
They created a fuss over such a little thing
They act soo good but inside all are selfish
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats with this rasm of RR seeing akshara..god its going to be sooo akward..i wonder why RR's mom wants to leave so early...! also gayatri is getting on my last nerve
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1752/1752893bq8dculvmv.gif vspace5

4 da wonderful update .............. wats wif da rasam of RR liftn Aksh's veil 😕
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.......
just4aks thumbnail
Thank you for the update! Akshara and Naitik so good together! Love seeing the pair together!!
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the updae~
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a lot beautiful update.......