rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 the way  "Rani padmini"is culminated , dere is absolutely nothing to say?
they didnt show
that  palanquins part ,
didnt show Khilji entering  the fort
didnt show killing of Gora Singh  & i think Badal also died , they didnt show dat too
didnt show Ratan Singhs escape

Is this the way creatives?
shameful

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jiya- thumbnail
I think its best not to blame creatives..
i mean we as audience should watch historical shows and encourage others to do the same.
Creatives have no choice but to give up when there is low trps.
They did show ratan ji getting killed by allaudin.

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think you are wrong Neha, the show was about Padmini, so should end with her. There is no point blaming the creatives for such a wonderful series before this.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nehamehra

the way  "Rani padmini"is culminated , dere is absolutely nothing to say?

they didnt show
that  palanquins part ,
didnt show Khilji entering  the fort
didnt show killing of Gora Singh  & i think Badal also died , they didnt show dat too
didnt show Ratan Singhs escape

Is this the way creatives?
shameful

I agree alot had to be shown. Especially the important sequences you have mentioned.
I was really looking forward to watch them but I guess I will have to do it with the black and white movie about Rani Padmini.
I know this serial was really good, everyone(cast and crew)did a great job. To end this serial in a hurry was not needed. I know they cannot stretch it with leaps etc. but still few more episodes would be more than welcome. I wished they could show these scenes.(even not much detailed).
I thank everyone for making this serial happen.
rinku4u thumbnail
 yeah may be i am wrong but i was expecting to see that palanquin part as we all read in history ,, & allaudin attacked the fort den Rani Padmini jumped in the pyre
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is the audience fault for not watching such quality stuff but I do partially blame the Creatives as well. They stretched out the beginning way too much. The show garnished good enough TRPs in the beginning but due to it moving at snail pace, everyone switched off.

When everyone thinks about the story of Rani Padmini, then they remember her accounts from Khilji becoming obsessed about her and onwards...well most of us. And this is what we were deprived of seeing.

Instead we got to see Taiba, Rana and Padmini being stuck in the jungle etc. Which to tell you the truth, I wasn't interested about.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG,i never expected it 2 end so soon. but i think it shudn't end like dis.though dis show is abt Padmini but still they shud show da contributions of all da characters.

i agree wid sum of u dat they can show all things & few more episodes. may b beginning was bit strecthed but not dat much dat it shud end in so haste.

i hav read in "padmavat"(in bits & parts as its v.long) dat nagmati also commited johar but in history its not like dat & also nagmati was not Ratan Singh's wife & only Padmini was shown as his wife.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and its also known dat Ratan Singh was freed & den all da men fought & died including Gora Singh & Badal who was 16 at dat time. and padmini wid all women commited johur.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nagmati wasn't Ratan Singh's wife? Who's wife was she then? Gajendra's?
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tiny15

OMG,i never expected it 2 end so soon. but i think it shudn't end like dis.though dis show is abt Padmini but still they shud show da contributions of all da characters.

i agree wid sum of u dat they can show all things & few more episodes. may b beginning was bit strecthed but not dat much dat it shud end in so haste.

i hav read in "padmavat"(in bits & parts as its v.long) dat nagmati also commited johar but in history its not like dat & also nagmati was not Ratan Singh's wife & only Padmini was shown as his wife.

Oh I am hearing it for the first time that Nagmati was not Ratan Sings wife.
Can you tell me where can I find or how can I get "padmavat"? Thank u😳