Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: GujuGrl

what a stupid ending.....a person becomes good after 2 minute lecture🤢

i agree with u....wt a stupid ending... if they wer 2 becum gd lyk tht thn moni shud hav givn the lecture b4
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why does it seem like all endings for serials are stupid?
thanks for update??
A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess0fch4t

Real stupid ending, I want mahi to have both of her kids n jeet n soni to adopt, sukhi n tina to marry, who was guddi only in 2episodes, LOL, I guess she will work in mahis house

that wud have been a gr8 ending.. personally i didnt like mahi giving away her child .. i mean come on u didnt make they child so u can give it away... jeet and soni are a piss off.. why cant they adopt  :S BAKWASSS ENDING ...
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
not a gd ending
thx 4 the update tho cuz i dnt have zee tv =D
but honestly Shahi seem as if they are still poor what happened to tina n sukhi and Lovely bua she shud have married sum1 and the other buddhi bua Jeet has the one who wont let soni live!!!!! she was the reson this started in the 1st place!!!!! but it was still alright seeing as they had a deadline so another show can air!!!! i think that last bit was of another show!!!!!
CONFUSING
PS WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO KAMYA SHE NEVER CAME BK FROM HER YATRA I THOUGHT SHABD WUD NEVER FORGET HER BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THAT!!!!! LOL oh well i still luved maayka
SHABD (Vivan) PLZ COME BK WITH ANOTHER SHOW SOON LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!!  
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shorti21

why does it seem like all endings for serials are stupid?

thanks for update??

I agree with you, most serial endings are stupid, i think the one that made the most sense out of the recent serials was kasamh se cause that tied up all the loose ends bar one - atharva but he was never really mentioned after the leap so thats ok i suppose. I think maayka had such an abrupt ending- could have done it better! thanks for the update though
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the update