Mitwa : Audio Songs Corner - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by letsrockshona

hey thanks for the audio links

my pleasure !!😊
Hi there

i was wondering if you could get the background music thats always played whenn bela and birju are together for examlp it was played on the episode which aired on 28th August, when birju arrives on his first day at work, bela is on the balcony doing pooja and she ends up pouring the water on birju.

It would be very much apprieciated

Thanks x
Originally posted by cutedoll_uk

Hi there

i was wondering if you could get the background music thats always played whenn bela and birju are together for examlp it was played on the episode which aired on 28th August, when birju arrives on his first day at work, bela is on the balcony doing pooja and she ends up pouring the water on birju.

It would be very much apprieciated

Thanks x

ok..will do tht....gimme sm tym😊
Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
a lot yaar..
i Really LOVE dis songs
thnkz a lot...

enjoyy buddies.....sorry m unable to upload d bakgroundscores for the show..if anyone can do tht i wud b thankfull..or if anyone can jz snd me the link i'll do tht rst..thnxx in advance !!!!

Hey

Sorry to bug you again but do you know how long it'll be before you could put up the music for my last request, bela and birjus background music, iv tried with no luck and looked everywhere for it with no luck, i was hoping to use the music at my friends mehndi night!!!!

Thanks 

B x

Hey

Sorry to bug you again but do you know how long it'll be before you could put up the music for my last request, bela and birjus background music, iv tried with no luck and looked everywhere for it with no luck, i was hoping to use the music at my friends mehndi night!!!!

Thanks 

B x

i wud love 2 bt m nt able to find the exct episode for the music..if u cud hlp me..i wud do tht for sureπŸ˜•
The exact episode aired on 28th August, when birju arrives on his first day at work, bela is on the balcony doing pooja and she ends up pouring the water on birju. the musc lays in the background the whole time B x

The exact episode aired on 28th August, when birju arrives on his first day at work, bela is on the balcony doing pooja and she ends up pouring the water on birju. the musc lays in the background the whole time B x

ok...vl try n do ths soon....😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.