Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

iqrasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

nan123 thumbnail
Hi! I was wondering if you could give me an mp3 link of the song that originally came on when Bela first realized she was in love with Birju and ran to him from her house (despite the function) and found him while he was playing flute?  I think the lyrics are something like "Dheere dhare kaise, dheere dhara ab kaise, dheere dhara kaise, teri bawri, oh Kanha re". 

Thanks soooo much!
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: nan123

Hi! I was wondering if you could give me an mp3 link of the song that originally came on when Bela first realized she was in love with Birju and ran to him from her house (despite the function) and found him while he was playing flute?  I think the lyrics are something like "Dheere dhare kaise, dheere dhara ab kaise, dheere dhara kaise, teri bawri, oh Kanha re". 

Thanks soooo much!

ok..bt cn u jz tell me the date whne ths epi ws aired ??
iqrasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

nan123 thumbnail
Hi thanks! it aired on October 1st...here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF80vhjzQ0o
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: nan123

Hi thanks! it aired on October 1st...here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF80vhjzQ0o

okie..will do tht 😉
Done...Updated on Pg 1
Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 years ago
nan123 thumbnail
hi, for some reason the link didn't work for me, the other links work though, but just the one song isn't playing.