Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 14th Aug Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE

Naitik says may b Akshara ji we don't know what is love. may b our love was not that much deep… Otherwise there won't be any misunderstanding between us.... Akshara ji I want to learn that true love… I want to feel the true love with u…. Akshara looks at Naitik with a happy face.. Naitik smiles. he says by the  way I'm a very good student…I can lean everything very quickly….  Akshara blushes …Naitik looks at Akshara…… he puts him hand on her hand…..Akshara blushes again  … Naitik comes forward to kiss Akshara but gayatri calls Akshara… Naitik gets annoyed n he says wow great timing…mom ko bhi abhe ana tha …both of them stands up…. Gayatri comes with a sad face… she says I know daughter u felt bad for my behavior…. Actually u should feel bad…I scolded u on ur first day…pls forgive me Akshara…Akshara says no no y would I feel bad??? Whatever u said it was right…. Gayatri say I don't know whether I said right or not. but I did not want anyone to say anything to my daughter in low… Akshara says aunty I really did not feel bad… u know if my mother was in ur place she would have scold me more…but u asked me to take care…I really didn't feel bad for this…. gayatri becomes very happy …she blesses her saying I just want u to get all the happiness of this earth…. After that she kissed Akshara's forehead.. say thn says u know Akshara all the relatives came here to find some bad points abt u….actually none can say anything abt our family becz dada ji have maintained all the customs soo nicely tht no one can point their finger towards us….so pls take care Akshara …Akshara nodes ….. Akshara say from now on I'll take care… Naitik asks gayatri ma dadaji must b very angry with me…. Right??? Gayatri says son u still did not understand dada ji…Naitik ji become confused…

At hall…. Dada ji scolding the two lady who insulted Akshara…he says I promised Akshara's family I'll keep Akshara as my own daughter..But if u all behaves like this then how will I fulfill my promise? Naitik was 100  present right….how will Akshara know abt all the rules n customs of our family??  We are elder ppl…so its our duty to teach her…. Bhabhi too agrees with dada ji…she supports him says Akshara got scared seeing all ur behavior…she is our daughter in low…she I'm sure she will lean everything very quickly… both the lady starts fighting with each other saying she insulted first, she insulted Akshara first…. Dada ji sees gayatri coming down with Akshara n Naitik…dada ji warns them not to say anything abt Akshara now… dada ji then walk to Akshara…  he says bahu from tomorrow u will do the arti……but before tht u will narrate the ram life story to me….u will na?? Actually Akshara in our hours bahus can't eat or drink anything before pooja….so pls don't mind …..n ya pls kindly get up early from tomorrow… u will na??? Akshara nods …after tht bhabhi ma asks gayatri to do the arti ….she is going the arti….Naitik Akshara standing with each other…. Naitik catches Akshara's hand…. Akshara got scared… she is blushing too…… Naitik smiling n staring at her…
At Akshara's home. …dadi is very tensed for Akshara…. She says god knows what Akshara must b doing… she thn says should I call Akshara gopi??? gopi say no … Rajshri n choti enters……dadi becomes confused seeing Rajshri not worried… she Akshara her y she is so happy today??? Choti says becz her daughter marriage occurred with out any trouble…dadi then says Rajshri aren't u worried for Akshara??? Rajshri y ma???I talked with her yesterday….  Dadi say god know how will Akshara handle everything there…Rajshri becomes tensed….she says o my godd…I never think of it…. She leaves…daadi starts laughing… gopi dadi say u will never stop this stupid things….y u made Rajshri tensed??? Dadi laughs …

BREAK

At Akshara's home…Anshu steals a ladoo n starts running…Varsha follows him…Shuriya says Anshu make ur bhabhi run….Varsha was running but she bumps with nani…nani ma gets veryyyyy angery…she says u haven't run anything ? ur mother haven't taught u anything?? Varsha starts crying…Anshu gives Varsha the ladoo…. Varsha leaves…. Rajshri is very upset…she asks Shuriya to book a ticket for ma too…. Shuriya says ok…after then Rajshri asks Shuriya to ask nani ma she want to go or not.. Shuriya asks nani ma …..nani ma says she want to with Ratan n leaves…Rajshri becomes emotional… Shuriya says ma u want to sent her n ur upset too…Rajshri says she is my mother after all…so naturally I'll feel bad for her…

BREAK

At Naitik home…. all at hall for the next rasum…its bhabhi dever rasum…. Bhabhi ma says RR ur the only dever of Akshara…so u have to do this…RR says he won't do this rasum…gayatri says no RR u have to do this …becz ur going after some time….u won't b in reception… soo pls do this…dada ji says ur going RR? RR says ya dada ji…. Dada ji says no u can't go now..u have to go after reception….. RR mom says actually have an important meeting…so we have leave….  Gayatri says ok u can go but u have to do this rasum thn….. RR still says no… thn Naitik says if u don't do this thn I won't do this rasum during ur wedding too…. RR understands…he says ok but I bet Akshara ji won't b able to hit me…. Naitik Akshara ji hit him strongly … akshra smiles…

PRECAP-

Maharaj ji says 100 grams chawal won't make gheer for 24 ppl…. Akshara is tensed

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankooo
todays epi was gudd.
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2028/2028512evb2p4n31x.gif vspace5

4 da gr8 update
-jia- thumbnail
Thanks...
so monday Akshara will make meetha for everybody?? kheer...yum!!!
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..glad to see naitik and akshi getting closer..how will akshara handle everything1
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update........
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uff susraal looks tuff nd horrible.. Ahh thankGod m still a bachelor. lol
thanx for the update!!
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail