Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u so much Jaz for the warm welcome actually I thought I was not supposed to open a Thread here hence pasted the above post here..

Thanks for re-directing me...

heyyy guys

k so i know RHTPKCM has finished in september...
but i havent watched the show since soo long...and well im watching the last epi...and i would like to know who Paro and Niharika are?
Why are Kartik and Niharika suppose to get married?
I f so why is Suman wearing mungalsutra and sindoor?
Is Paro married to Karan?

Please someone answer my questions...thank you very much 😃
Originally posted by brownmuslim

who Paro and Niharika are? Paro is Karan's wife...after his accident she found him and made him better...they fell in love and got married but in a fight Karan is hit on the head and loses his memory...eventually he remembers Paro..Niharika is the oldest bahu of the house...what happened is that Tribhuvan (kaddu's hubby) married a lady without telling the family...he had to leave her in the town he met her...when he went back he heard they were dead so he married Kaddu...turned out that they werent dead and he had a son...Nihu is that sons wife...but son and wife died so Nihu was the vidva

Why are Kartik and Niharika suppose to get married? Nihu became infatuated with Kartik so she was hell bend to breaking up Karman...one night the family was supposed to go to a function...Nihu put a drug in Kartik's drink...he became sick and couldnt go...Nihu  made it seem like they had a one night stand and that she was pregnant...thats why the family wanted them to get married.

I f so why is Suman wearing mungalsutra and sindoor? she's a typical sacrificial lamb 😡

Is Paro married to Karan? yes 😃

Suman was n orphan whose marr gets fixed.But she falls 4 Karan.Later she gets stuck up btw both as she decides 2 sacrifice her luv.after tht wht happens?