Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by dhoopkinarey

Hey, can anybody get me the video link for the video where they are interviewing Kanchan and suman, and kanchan asks who suman will pick. Suman says, "Karan is too short and karthik is too tall, so the viewers will have to wait and watch." LOL

I would greatly appreciate it. It was probably SBS or SBB or some show like that

@dhoopkinarey.....
u'll find all the interview links in SumRan Sansar......link is below.....plz check it out and let me know if u'll not find the one u r looking for......

(*'.SumRan SanSaar.'*)
Hi friends can you give me more information on Sumeet Vyas ( Kartik)? I have searched the net but ' am unable to find almost nothing on him except that he is acting in RHTPKCM in the role of Kartik. Please friends it would be a great help if you could give me some more information on him. 😊
Originally posted by jeudi502002

Hi friends can you give me more information on Sumeet Vyas ( Kartik)? I have searched the net but ' am unable to find almost nothing on him except that he is acting in RHTPKCM in the role of Kartik. Please friends it would be a great help if you could give me some more information on him. 😊

hi dear....
another member opened below thread with some info regarding Sumit...
Interview/FB of Sumeet Vyas, aka Kartik!!!!!!!

for now plz hav a look at it....i'll try to get some more for u and will PM or will post it here...
hope its fine with u.....

helo, when was yesterdays episod of Palkon telecasted in india? as in what date
Originally posted by saf7321

helo, when was yesterdays episod of Palkon telecasted in india? as in what date

if you are talking abt March 23...then ya it was telecast in India....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

if you are talking abt March 23...then ya it was telecast in India....

whoops i ment the episode which was telecasted in the uk, on the 23rd if march. when was it telecasted in india

whoops i ment the episode which was telecasted in the uk, on the 23rd if march. when was it telecasted in india

sorry dear I can tell u that by knowing only the date,,,
u can tell me a brief abt what happened in that 23 March UK epi...so that I can try to get the date for u in India..
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sorry dear I can tell u that by knowing only the date,,,
u can tell me a brief abt what happened in that 23 March UK epi...so that I can try to get the date for u in India..

it was the episode after Suman got kidnaped, and karthik found her and got the "unlce" (kidnaper) aressted

it was the episode after Suman got kidnaped, and karthik found her and got the "unlce" (kidnaper) aressted

this episode aired on Feb 23-24 in India....let me know if u dint get the correct details...
Please can any1 tell me what happened in todays episode, i have to go sumwhere and i don't have speakers so please can someone tell me briefly
thankyou