Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Awesome acting by both Pallavi & Ram.. The script looks promising. I am sooo watching the next episode :)

Cheers,
Sana~
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked the first episode but I have to say there are way too many characters which may create confusions. But I liked today's episode. I see sad things happening in the future. One question was the two brothers who were fighting a whole dream or what? lOL! I didn't get that. Do watch it though it is an awesome show from what I can tell.
maryam91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I liked the first episode but I have to say there are way too many characters which may create confusions. But I liked today's episode. I see sad things happening in the future. One question was the two brothers who were fighting a whole dream or what? lOL! I didn't get that. Do watch it though it is an awesome show from what I can tell.

hey...it was an awsome first episode:D
yh i think the fight was all a dream...in a way its kinda letting us knw wats coming ahead, u knw between the two brothers....i may be wrong
u'r rite there's loads of characters and nearly all of them are married...lol. i guess that good becoz we knw its going to be family orientated and not just focused on two main characters.
i have great hopes for this show
xXx
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Well thanks aqsa2006 for explaining it to me. Did you guys like today's episode? I did, but I see sadness in the future episodes. But I do not like Devikaben. She seems like the main vamp. UGH! hahah!
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
devil ki ben is pure evil..she'll create major problems.. its horrible cuz kritika is nice..

but the show's good.. both epi's rocked 😳 😳
Edited by Mrs. SIR - 14 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Both episodes of Basera were very good. I loved Ram and Pallavi's acting and their characters, Keshu and Ketki. Most of the supporting cast are also good.

Hopefully, the creatives and director keep up the good work. I think so too that there are sad things to come, especially with the arrival of Devikaben! Hopefully, Keshu and Ketki face all their problems together as a couple. And I hope that the creatives strike a good balance between realism and drama in the serial.

maryam91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

Well thanks aqsa2006 for explaining it to me. Did you guys like today's episode? I did, but I see sadness in the future episodes. But I do not like Devikaben. She seems like the main vamp. UGH! hahah!

true...but i suppose there's no show without a villain..lol
but Meena patel the woman who plays Devkiben was really funny in her role in JJKJF..lets see how she does as a vamp...what was her saying in that show 'jiska patee nahi, uskee chalti nahi'  .lol
xXx
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey guyz
i am pooji
loved the first episode
did any one saw today's epi yet????

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
nope I haven't yet Pooji, I will later on!!
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Hey Pooji,
Nope I haven't seen the episode yet. Will watch it later on tonight.