Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I loved the scenes between Shantanu and Nandini! it was funny to see the junior of Shantanu talking "Sir or Scooty, Sir or Coffee, Ghar or Sir!!" LOL so funny!!!
aish_punk thumbnail
hmm i have'nt been watching it lately..wts happening..?!
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Todays epi was great! I diont know Nandini's sis also liked Shantanu! lol
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, today's episode was good! Loved the way Keshu tried to send Devkiben back to Jamnagar! πŸ˜† Ram's comedy was great and loved the way he was mumbling to Ba about the failed plan!! Seems like Devkiben is here to stay, I wonder what plots she's going to cook!

I wonder why Nandini's sister thinks that Shantanu might like her, didn't she see both ShaNa dancing away with only each other?πŸ€” But in SBS, they were showing the wedding sequence of ShaNa, so perhaps there won't be too much of a problem from the sister.

I was glad that Keshu and Ketki had their Jhula(swing) scene in today's episode!😳

Overall, it was an enjoyable episode!😊
Edited by suganthirani - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
hmm wt happ 2day?! :P

m so nt able 2 follow d show =(
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My Ram was too good...they way he desperately wanted Deviben to get out of the home was too cute😍...par wo, jaaye toh naa....😑

Ram was saying go...go..and then her acting of being faint...ahhhhh..ahh..and all that...Ram was like dammit..she is not going...oh well, ram was the show-stealer..love u Ram

and i didnot like the track🀒, Ujju coming in between NaSha is something i didnot like at all....Hope the creatives get rid of this track soon...other were good...

Devkiben ko ghar se nikaalo jaldi..otherwise she will eat up everything and even not burpπŸ˜†
seema10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love this concept. ram is excellent.
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No Nandini/shantanu scenes today :(
it was only abt madan kaka.
Lisa Islam thumbnail
Today had such a cute scene between Keshu and Ketki. It was so cute! They looked like such a loving and understanding couple. Ram and Pallavi look great together! I love their chemistry! Along with Shantanu and Nandini, another cute love story. I love the scenes between these two couples.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, the Keshu and Ketki scenes were too cute! 😳 Ram and Pallavi's on-screen chemistry is great and Keshu and Ketki present a loving and understanding couple. Ba said that they have gone to Khandala to do some "good work", I wonder what that is? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ Edited by suganthirani - 14 years ago