Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sachin333 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
shantanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
riyapuri thumbnail
shantanu and nandini are looking so cute
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The 16th September episode, it was another good episode.

I think that Ketan is impulsive and the kind of guy who thinks that he knows best. Keshu belongs to the old school of business and Ketan is already starting to feel stifled. I think that Ketan does have a conscience, but his ego and "I know best" attitude is getting in the way. Ketan is an interesting character because you don't know if the creatives will keep him the "good" son or he will become the "bad" son. But he is the kind of guy you will find in real life too!

Keshu is very principled and his very principles are going to create a rift between him and his son. The other son Mehul, I think, is going to be controlled by his wife and he seems to be the weaker character.

What I find refreshing is that Keshu and Ketki actually talk and tell each other everything. Unlike Ekta's serials where the heroines hide a lot of things from their husbands! Lets see if Keshu and Ketki manage to convince Ketan about the error of his ways or he remains stubborn.

All the actors/actress enacted their parts well...👍🏼 
Edited by suganthirani - 14 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK was fab in 22nd september episoide, very good...a father whose son has been sent to jail, his expressions were damn good wen he came to know that ketan had done chori....wow...loved the moments...love you Ram....too too too good....RK the best...
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, Ram was very good in the episode. He potrayed wonderfully all the emotions of a father whose son has been taken to prison and who realises that his son may also have stolen money.

Ketan was good too and I somehow think that he's not totally guilty. At least, I hope so.

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Every time i feel that keshu keti cannot get better then this, they prove me wrong, with each episodes u can see them crossig their own limits, i mean to say just yesterdays episodes, my my: keshu and ketkis eye expression, their anger n frustration, it was all in their eyes, they actually didnt require any dialogues, it was just seen in their eyes. Ram rocked as always as a angry father n pallavi subash as usual has complemented him in a very good way expressing the dilemma of a  wife/mother !!! 👏👏👏 ram n pallavi best actor/ actress award to pakkka hai !!!!!!👏👏👏
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK..u r awesome..wen tears roll down ur eyes..me too cried..love you Ram..u r the best..love u a lot
16zombi thumbnail

There is a saying that once your eyes start speaking that means you have mastered the art of acting, keshu n kethi are actually doing that only in Basera, guys your eyes have started speaking!!!!!

Ram n Pallavi best actor/ actress award to pakkka hai !!!!!! 👏👏👏

16zombi thumbnail
keshu a sad and dejected father, dude could actually sense your feelings,
mees was also in tears seeing those tears in ur eyes!  😭
16zombi thumbnail
Most of the episodes we can feel the mothers emotions and pain for the son,
but Ram has created history 👏👏👏
in  yesterdays episode one  could actually sense the fathers pain for the son----courtesy Ram kapoors acting and killer expressions and those tears, Ram ne jaan leli hamari with those tears !!!!