Basera

*Basera*: Daily Episode Discussion and Chat Corner - Page 6

16zombi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Keshu, your eyes said it all, in the scene where ketki confronts you, my god sexy eye expressions, excellent body language, keshu u didn't require any dialogues, your eyes said it all.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Keshu ke liye ek fimi dialogue:  "aapke aakhe sab bol deti hai "πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Keshu, u r the best, ur eyes are mashaallah, ur expressions subhanalaah, u r the best too cute, too good..RK, the one man armyπŸ˜†..Love you RK, u r the best of the bestπŸ€—
16zombi thumbnail
Well i just hope that the serial doesnt go off air as Ram kapoors all efforts will go wasted bocos like every time , even in this serial he has given his 100 % to the character 'keshubhai sanghavi' 
pooja_l thumbnail
Ram's speech at the bridha asharam, was too good, I had tears in my eyes, and wen everuone clapped in the asharam, me too couldnot stop from giving him a  big hand...Rk u r a true rock-star, Basera's jaan and my too...Love u, RK
16zombi thumbnail
ya sure the speech was very practical n true to todays world.
Aur Keshu ki kya baat kare, Ram i m feeling short of words, u enacted the scene so well.πŸ‘
Ram u r Rambo yaar, i mean to say u can do anythng just using ur eyes and wonderful body language!!  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
pooja_l thumbnail
OMG...😲 faizan died..oh.no.no.....Now what next may happen....RK rocked....Neetuji also rocked....
16zombi thumbnail
The scene where Keshu comes out from the surat mill, his eyes n those tears, killler expressions keshu, that scene was acted so well. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Keshu but aapke ankhein and ansu to hamari jaan lelegi. well dun keshu, u rock, ur eyes rock n ur tears r explosive, all this toghether does a bomb blast in our mind and heartsπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
16zombi thumbnail
Keshu this ones for u my love
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€—
16zombi thumbnail

my hug goes to keshu

friends now what ever happens in baser, i m going to be hoocked n booked to basera just for the character KeshuBhai sanghavi. Reasons being, not just  for Rams acting, that goes without sayng, but the main the reason being the character keshu, what ever is happening with him and the way he is reacting to the situation is so real and painful, but i guess its right bcos thats whats lifes all about. 

Ram ne kal prove kar diya ki keshu ke life mein ek bahut bada "TTUFAAN" aya hai  n he has to face it with a heavy heart.

keshu u made me cry n shiver(goosebums) in the scene wher u shout at urvashi.

16zombi thumbnail
Ram, how can u act so well,  scene where u shout at urvashi, the anger, frustratn,hysteria, helplessness, sadness, dejection: so many emotions in just one scene.  U act so fantabulasly Ram.
Ram Kapoor u rock as keshu in basera!!!!