Who's from the United States? - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
omg!! i live in long island! haha. yeah the city is really close, if you live in nassau county, basically the north shore, thats where i live.

Edited by Sab93 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sab93

omg!! i live in long island! haha. yeah the city is really close, if you live in nassau county, basically the north shore, thats where i live.

yeah she lives in nassau....north shoreeee? isnt there a hospital with that name? i remember one lol
yes there is! there are many, they're all under the same affiliation: north shore LIJ health care, lol. long island has 2 parts- nassau county and suffolk county. and nassau is the north shore and sulffolk is the south shore. wow, thats pretty cool, your masi lives in the same county as me! haha, it really amazes me.. the world really is a small place, and this is one example that proves that! i can think of many!
I'm not from USA
but I've been to NY
and Georgia...
and I think i went to florida when i was prolly 5
@pianofied- thats awesome! i've been to florida before, but not georgia. and as you prob read above.. i live in NY, lol.
what's your name btw? im sabreena, but you can call me Sab.
lol i know what a small world i was there in the winter....which is just weird lol i have never met anyone from IF or found out that they lived anywhere near me!
that's awesome
same, neither have!! this is the first time i found out someone from IF has been to the place, where I live. and their relative could be in living in the same town as me, possibly? it really is such a small world. lol

@sabreena

I'm Marium.
and I'm prolly gonna come to NY in may!
On a school trip, im so excited :D
Originally posted by Sab93

same, neither have!! this is the first time i found out someone from IF has been to the place, where I live. and their relative could be in living in the same town as me, possibly? it really is such a small world. lol

yeahh possibly lol....it really is!
Originally posted by Pianofied.

@sabreena

I'm Marium.
and I'm prolly gonna come to NY in may!
On a school trip, im so excited :D

hey marium!
that sounds like fun!! on a school trip.. wow, that should be fun. i love the city!
are you guys going to a museum or something, or maybe the United Nations building?
idk, im just guessing 😆. 
anyway, i hope you have a great time!