YRKKH 17th Aug 09 - Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH Written Update for Monday, August 17th, 2009

Omg guys! Most Amazing Episode EVER! Could not stop sqeeling throughout. Haii! It was SO romantic!! Mostly all NaKsh today and omg It was soo good! WATCH todays update! DO NOT MISS!

The episode starts off with the rasam where the devar has to see under the bhabhi's gungath and she has to hit him. Rituraj goes to remove the gungath but Akshara hits him with the stick. Everyone laugh as Akshara chases Rituraj with a stick. Everyone is having fun. Rituraj takes Mohit and uses him as a shield. Mohit runs away from Rituraj and goes to Naitik. Mohit sees Naitik laughing and smiling. Naitik asks Mohit why he's looking at him like that. Mohit asks "whats happening?" Naitik says that this is a Rasam. Mohit is happy with Naitik's sudden mood change and hugs him. Mohit says "One Minute one Minute" Everyone looks at Mohit. Mohit goes to Akshara and says "let me see our bhabhi's beautiful face" Akshara hits him too and everyone laughs.

Akshara is in her room taking out all the Sari's. She's looking for the note that Divya wrote the instructions of Kheer on, muttering to herself. Naitik comes in. He smiles and goes over to Akshara. Naitik asks what happened. Akshara says "Kheer..?" Naitik says "yes?" Akshara says "What if it doesn't turn out good?" Naitik crosses his hands and says "It will have to be good, because your dadaji's bahu" Akshara says that she won't be able to because she lost the reciepe. Naitik teases Akshara. Naitik says "by the way, I can teach you?" akshara says "you know how to?" Naitik says "take milk, rice, sugar and there you have it" Akshara stares at Naitik. Naitik says "So what if we don't know how to? We'll try." Akshara says "we don't have time to try. The whole family is waiting" Akshara looks annoyed. Akshara starts looking around again. Naitik smiles to himself and starts teasing again. "Well theres one way where your kheer can be better then a someone who makes sweets." Akshara is suddenly interested she asks "how?" Naitik looks michevous he says "you have to say those 3 words, then think, the kheer is done." Akshara is confused. He says "what three words?" Naitik says "the words of love.. I, dash dash" Akshara blushes. he says "say it, if not for me, then for the kheer?" Akshara blushes and smiles. Naitik comes towards Akshara. Akshara grabs a sari as he bends down. Akshara feels something and moves the Sari, the note with the instructions is there. She says "I found it" Naitik mutters something grumpily and then smiles when Akshara looks at him happily. Akshara happily starts walking away. She stops. Akshara turns around and says "You can say your three words, All. The. Best." She laughs and Naitik smiles. Aksahra walks away. Naitik shakes his head and says "Mom!"

Akshara and Rashmi are walking. Akshara starts to go into the kitchen but Rashmi stops her and says that in their house they can't wear slippers in the kitchen. Akshara nods. They take off their shoes.

Downstairs everyone is laughing and watching the children play. Naitik comes to the stairs and says "I need the keys to the cupboard." Gayatri asks why she says that she already laid his clothes out. Naitik says "I want my [something didn't catch it] Gayatri says its in his drawer. Naitik says he doesn't know which drawer and tells her to come and show him. Naitik goes back upstairs. Mohit tells Gayatri to go or her munna will get angry. They laugh. Gayatri says "See bhabhi ma, you said after the bhahu came I would get some rest." They laugh. Gayatri leaves.

Naitik is looking through his drawers and finds the envelope with the letter. Naitik opens it and sees the letter. Gayatri comes and Naitik hides the letter. Gayatri shows him the key and goes and gets what he needed. Naitik kisses Gayatri on the cheek. Gayatri says "wow, my munna is really happy today. One day before.." Naitik says "your munna is like that" They have a cute moment. They both laugh. Gayatri leaves. Naitik takes out the letter again. Naitik starts to read the letter. Naitik smiles at the end happily.

Akshara is in the kitchen reading the instructions. Maharaj jee goes to Akshara. Akshara asks if theres anything to measure out 100grams of rice. Maharaj jee says that's not enough to feed the whole family, he lists off all the people. Maharaji says that he will go now and leaves. Akshara is worried, she doesn't know what to do, she's confused. Akshara looks at the note and reads "serves four" Akshara using her math skills and tries to figure out how much rice she needs to make kheer for the whole family. suddenly arms come around her. Akshara is startled. Its Naitik. Naitik teases Akshara about her math skills. Akshara asks Naitik how much Sugar and Rice she would need. Naitik gives her the answer in a second. Akshara is impressed and teases Naitik. Naitik says "I never makes mistakes in his calculations" Akshara asks "Never?" referring to the previous misunderstanding. Naitik says "once only and that mistake was hard on me, I didn't understand your love, but." Akshara asks "but?" Naitik says "but I've read it now" Naitik goes to Akshara. Akshara blushes and asks "read what?" Naitik tells Akshara that he read a letter written by some destimona for her othello. Akshara blushes. They look at each other. Akshara asks "and?" Naitik says "and Othello has also send his answer, would you like to hear it?" Akshara blushes. Naitik takes Akshara's hand. Akshara looks up at Naitik. Jadoo yeh Kya plays in the background. Naitik leans towards Akshara but she moves blushing and starts making the kheer again. Naitik smiles and leans down on one hand and watches Akshara. Akshara looks at Naitik and laughs. Akshara ties to make kheer and Naitik keeps bothering her flirting. Akshara gets annoyed and Naitik very cutely tries to make it up to her. [AWWWHH!] Naitik gives Akshara a flower. Akshara smiles and takes it. Naitik holds out his hand and Akshara takes it. Akshara blushes as Naitik leads her into a dance. Akshara is smiling. They have a cute eye locking scene. Akshara remembers the kheer again and motions for Naitik to stop annoying her. Naitik leaves. Akshara looks around but can't see him. Akshara goes to get something but its too high up on a shelf. Suddenly someone lifts her up, its Naitik. Akshara smiles and gets what she needs. Akshara blushes. Naitik says "you were right, everything is going weird since this morning, but atleast one thing good happened, right?" Akshara blushes and walks back to the kheer. Naitik comes to Akshara. Akshara takes the sugar. Naitik leans in on Akshara they don't notice all of the sugar going into the kheer. Naitik leans in and Akshara closes her eyes

PRECAP

The kids go to Naitik, Rituraj and Mohit who are sitting outside. The kid says "your out here laughing and Akshara is inside crying!" Naitik says "what?! She's crying?!" The kids say yes.
Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago
Thanks! I agree..the most romantic episode till date.
Thanks a lott 4 the update...
Thank you so much... I have to wait another 4 and 1/2 hours before the episode aires here....😛
thanks...was a good episode
Payal, u didn't mention, Akshara closes her eyes in the end 😍
Thanks a lot for the update.....
aww... i cant wait to see this episode!!

https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2028/2028226wmkucj25qg.gif

soo much 4 da wriiten update

Cannot wait to see this now!!! thanx for the update!!!