YRKKH 18th Aug 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
for Tuesday, August 18th, 2009

The episode starts off with Naitik leaning in on Akshara while she's holding the sugar. They don't notice all of the sugar is getting poured into the kheer. Naitik leans in. Rashmi comes and clears her throat. Akshara and Naitik break apart. Rashmi covers her eyes and says "I didn't see anything." Naitik says "I was just getting a glass of water" Rashmi says "water? wow, you haven't taken a glass of water till now." Akshara is giggling. Naitik tells Rashmi to shut up and get her some water. Rashmi does and says "dada, your watering up yourself" Rashmi hands Naitik water. Rashmi tells Akshara that she came to ask her if she needed help. Naitik leaves. Akshara says she got everything ready. Rashmi reasures Akshara that everything will be fine. Rashmi tells Akshara that Gayatri sent her to tell Akshara that she doesn't want any mistakes this time. Rashmi says that there are a lot of relatives and they start taunting because of little things. Rashmi smiles and says "You'll make the best kheer and it will shut their mouths." Akshara looks worried.

Bhabhi ma tells Rituraj's mom that they have to stay for the reception. Rituraj's mom says that they wouldn't leave if Rituraj didn't have an important meeting come up. Naitik comes. Gayatri tells Naitik that Rituraj and family aren't staying for the reception. Naitik asks rituraj's mom "whats bablu?" Rituraj's mom looks worried.

Rituraj is in his room packing. Nandini is there. Rituraj tells her "Im not running and we'll meet soon in Jaipur for my wedding." Nandini says "we won't come" she looks upset. Naitik comes by the door. Rituraj tries to stall. Naitik smiles. Nandini asks "whats so important that you can't stall the meeting for one day? You can stay for the reception" Naitik comes in and says "This, I can't understand either." Naitik smiles. Naitik says "our fights go on all the time, its actually an example in the family. But what happened this time, that you felt so bad?" Naitik says "I crossed the limit this time, maybe I said something I shouldn't have. Something I should apologize for." Nandini says "apologize? and you Naitik? Its a miracle! Call Rashmi and Mohit, this will become history" Naitik says "Don't be so happy, Im not asking for forgiveness, does someone apologize in family. And me and bablu are brothers." Naitik says that if Bablu leaves he won't attend his marriage." They make up and Rituraj hugs Naitik. Naitik pulls back after a second saying "woah woah woah dude. I know your an expert at emotional drama and its confirmed that you aren't going anywhere." Naitik smiles as does Rituraj.

Downstairs Gayatri, Bhabhi ma and Rituraj's mom are shocked to see Naitik and Rituraj coming down the stairs looking like best buddies, smiling. They look at each other. Naitik says "Mom, its comfirmed that bablu isn't going anywhere" Everyone is happy. Bablu says "I wish I could stay, but I have to go." Rituraj says that he doesn't want to but he has to. If he doesn't go then he will be in great loss. He apologizes. Everyone is sad again. Rituraj says that they will meet again at Bablu's wedding. Naitik and Rituraj argue again. Mohit interviens. Naitik and Rituraj laugh.

Akshara and Rashmi are in the kitchen. The kids come and say they want kheer. Rashmi says that they can't. Akshara looks at the kids and remembers Anshu. Akshara gets all teary. Rashmi says "come on go" Akshara says "let them try" Rashmi says that no one can, its Shagun ki kheer and it has to be offered to god first. Akshara remembers Gopi daadi saying that they are just kids and to let them try. Akshara says "no, let them eat, Kids are the form of god." The kids cheer.

Everyone is sitting together waiting for the kheer. They say that they will give Akshara a big nek. Bhabhi ma shows The nek they bought for Akshara. its a diamond ring and gold bangles. One of the relatives say "lets see if Gayatri's bahu is worth it." Gayatri and family frown.

In the kitchen Akshara gives kheer to the kids. They eat it. Rashmi asks how it is. The kids make a face. Akshara and Rashmi look excited.

BREAK

Rashmi ask the kids to tell them. One of the kids say good. Rashmi tastes some and makes a face. Akshara tries it also. Akshara says "This is so sweet!" The kids go to get some water. Akshara says "I don't understand where all the sugar came from" Akshara is scared. Rashmi tells Akshara not to be scared. Akshara says "I don't know how to do anything. Now what will I feed the relatives" The kids say "Tell aunty" Rashmi says No! Bhabhi will get in trouble. She tells the kids not to tell anyone outside. Akshara starts crying. The kids tells Akshara not to cry. Rashmi says we have to unsweeten it. Think of something! Akshara grabs her phone and calls Divya. Akshara explains to Divya what happened. Akshara puts down the phone. Akshara asks Rashmi for Milk and a bigger pot. Theres milk but no pot. Akshara gets upset.

Outside the family are all laughing at talking. They are talking about bahus. Gayatri whispers to Bhabhi ma that she sent Rashmi to go help. Gayatri says "I don't want them to taunt" Bhabhi ma says thats all Gayatri. The kids come. Naitik's dad asks the kids where they're going. The kids say that they are going to find Naitik. Bhabhi ma says that they're probably going to play.  

Outside Naitik, Rituraj and Mohit are sitting together. Naitik is looking at Rituraj's camara. They are admiring the camara and the picture quality. They laugh at the pictures. the kids come. Rituraj asks what happened. One of the kids say "you guys are here laughing and inside Akshara bhabhi is there crying." Naitik asks "what? crying!?" The kids say yes. Naitik frowns.

BREAK

The adults are laughing and talking. Gayatri whispers to Bhabhi ma that she is going to see if the kheer is done.

Gayatri starts to go towards the kitchen but is almost trampled by naitik, rituraj and mohit carrying a humangous pot. Gayatri asks what they're doing. Mohit whispers to Rituraj and Naitik that he will explain to mom and for them to take the pot inside. Naitik and Rituraj nod and go to the kitchen. Naitik smiles at Akshara. Mohit is there confusing Gayatri. Gayatri tells Naitik and them to take the pot outside as they are making the food outside. Naitik says that its heavy. Naitik takes Gayatri away to stall her and Mohit takes a smaller but big pot out of the humoungous pot and give it to Rashmi. Rituraj and Mohit whiz past Gayatri and Naitik with the humoungous pot. Gayatri laughs. Naitik and AKshara smile at each other. Naitik pulls Gayatri away again and grins at Akshara before he leaves. Akshara smiles.

PRECAP

Dadaji is trying the kheer. Theres tension as everyone watches. Bhabhi ma asks how it is. Akshara looks worried.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4  the update...
-jia- thumbnail
Thanks...
I m sure kheer is gonna turn out awesome... I have full faith in you Akshara!!! ;-)
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Payal. Loving Naksh now.  Karan and Hina are so cute together.

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update!
tomorro is gonna be great if dadaji falls in love with the kheer
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for hte update..kheer will be good! i hope things start falling into placefor akshi!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1632/1632043r3a622y6fe.gif

4 da gr8 written update
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when r the relatives  gonna go home? seriously when?😒😡😔
😔😡
thanx 4 the update
Varsha-01 thumbnail