17th August - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
17th August

Chandan asks Raghav's mum and everyone to go with him and he will drop them. He follows in a police car behind and says he will take them all away from Pratha.

Pratha's family are praying to Ganeshji when the clock strikes 11pm. The door bell rings and her dad tells her little sister not to go and answer the door. Her mum says maybe it is someone in need, we should go and check who it is. Pratha's dad says ok I will check. He answers the door and is shocked.

Pratha is very distraught and remembers Raghav as well as when Chandan scratched himself like the bodha. She realises the bodha is in Chandan. Pratha feels like she was wrong sending everyone with Chandan. She tries calling but doesn't get through. She sits on the bed crying about what she should do know. Pratha's family are in the car with Chandan behind still. Chandan turns into the bodha guy. Chirag realises that there is nobody following anymore. He informs everyone and they all check. Raghav's mother tells the driver to drive faster when the police car is in front of them blocking the way. The car swerves and hits a tree. Chirag has hurt his head but says I'll check if it was Chandan's jeep. He goes towards the jeep. Sadhna says it looks like we will all die, before that I need to escape. There is nobody in the jeep. Chirag realises Sadhna is gone from the car. Sadhna is in the middle of the jungle and is scared. She runs then suddenly stops and is very scared. She then sees the bodha man and screams. Raghav's family all hear it.

Chirag recognises Sadhna's scream and decides to run off in the jungle. The bodha is after Sadhna. Chirag shouts for Sadhna. Sadhna keeps running when she trips and falls. Chirag keeps looking for her. Sadhna gets up to run and the bodha guys stops her. The bodha goes to attack Sadhna. The man that was with Chirag looking for Sadhna, is now all alone and some vines wrap around him and he is trapped and the bodha comes to him and stabs him with a stick and the guy is dead.

Pratha's dad thought that a guy (who is there) would never accept Sudha after what has happened. The guy says I want to take Sudha with me. Her mum says it is better for them to stay away from Sangli. Pratha bangs on their door and wants to come in. Her dad opens the door and she rushes in and tells everyone that the bodha/Chandan has taken her whole family. Everyone is shocked. Pratha tells everyone that Chandan has bodha in him and that everyone is with him and she starts crying. Suddenly someone comes and it is Chandan and he has blood all on his shirt and looks beaten up. Everyone is shocked to see Chandan.

Bodha = The devil guy that was in Raghav and is now in Chandan.

If you like my updates, please press the Like button or if you want to say thanks, press the Like button, please do so, I update Mata Ki Chowki and Ganesh Leela too, so if only 2 people like my updates, there is no point in me continuing. This is the reason my update is one day late.

Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank u Thank u Thanku Sattvik for the updates.