Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 19th Aug 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH Written Update
For Wednesday, August 19th, 2009

The episode starts off with the whole singhania family sitting and standing together waiting. Akshara comes with the kheer helped by Gulabo and Rashmi. Akshara takes some kheer and hands it to Dadaji. Dadaji smiles. Dadaji tries some. Everyone waits anxiously. Bhabhi ma asks how the kheer is. Theres a silence and Akshara looks worried. Dadaji says "the kheer tastes.. good" Everyone is happy. Dadaji tells Akshara that the kheer is very tastey. Everyone cheers. Naitik says "thank you Dadaji, did you really like it?" Everyone looks at Naitik because the compliment was meant for Akshara. Naitik just looks really happy. Akshara is giggling. He says thank you again. Rituraj says "Oye! Why are you saying thank you? The compliment was for bhabhiji" Everyone laughs. Dadaji gives Akshara her neg. Akshara takes it and looks at Naitik. Gayatri motions towards the kheer. Akshara goes around and serves it to Naitik's dad, RR's dad and Mamaji. Naitik's dad gives Akshara her neg as does Rituraj's dad. Even Mamaji compliments the kheer. Akshara gives the kheer to Mohit and then holds the tray out to Naitik. look at each other and Naitik takes the kheer. Akshara waits. Naitik tries it. Akshara waits. Naitik teases Akshara and makes a "its okay" motion. Akshara looks disapointed. Seeing this Naitik smiles and motions that it was good. The whole family looks happy with the kheer.

Maharaj ji comes with a big pot of Kheer. Gayatri and Bhabhi ma look at each other shocked. Akshara looks worried as does Naitik, Mohit and Gang. Everyone else is shocked. Maharaj ji says "look at this bhabhi ma, even I was shocked to see that your bahu made the kheer in such a big pot" Akshara looks worried. Bhabhi ma says "but why?" Maharaj ji says "Its a whole months worth of milk" he says more while bhabhi ma motions Maharaj ji to be quiet. Gayatri smiles and asks Akshara why she made so much kheer, if you didn't know, you could have asked me. Akshara says "the kheer was so sweet so I had to add more milk, but then the milk was too much and not enough rice. So I had to ask some more rice. And everything started getting more and more." Akshara looks upset. Gayatri tells asks naitik smiling "Munna? you lied to me? Thats why you brought the big pot in seceretly" Naitik says "Mom, what could I do? AKsharaji was so scared. Thats why, I.." Rituraj says "uhh...What makes the difference? The most important thing is that bhabhi ma such good kheer, right dadaji?" The kids say "we promised Anshuman that we would help Akshara, so would we not Kaki?" Bhabhi ma smiles. Mohit says "it was the first time cooking in a new house.. things happen" Rashmi says "she didn't do it on purpous" Everyone looks at Dadaji. Dadaji laughs. Everyone smiles. Dadaji says "Maharaj ji? So what if there was too much kheer? at least everyone got some." Everyone smiles. Nandini says that now they can eat as much kheer as they can. Akshara gives everyone more kheer, she gives it to Naitik first. They look lovingly at each other. Gayatri's face falls as she looks at them.

BREAK

Rituraj and family are leaving. Rituraj takes everyone's blessings. Gayatri looks upset that Rituraj is leaving. She kisses his forehead and says "be happy" Naitik's dad tells them to call as soon as they reach home. Gayatri puts teeka on Rituraj and family. They all take aarti. Akshara and Naitik take blessings from RR's mom and dad. Akshara goes to stand beside Gayatri and Naitik hugs Rituraj. They have a nice brotherly moment. Rituraj says "bhabhiji you have to come to my wedding, your my only bhabhi" RR's mom says smiling "Why wouldn't she come? She has to do all the rasams" RR and family leave. Gayatri tells Akshara to get ready, she has to go for pag phere at her maayka"

At Akshara's house [maayka] everyone is getting everything ready.

Akshara is ready. Gayatri brings Akshara gifts to give the family. Akshara says "but auntyji.. all this?" Gayatri smiles and tells AKshara to call her mom, she says that Akshara still thinks of this home as paraya and her maayka her own thats why she feels bad about giving all this.

BREAK

Gayatri says that Akshara still thinks of this home as paraya and her maayka her own thats why she feels bad about giving all this. Bhabhi ma says that it will take time, the same happened to us. Bhabhi ma smiles and says that you will be known by your husbands name. This is your home now where you children will live. Akshara blushes hearing this. Bhabhi ma laughs. Naitik comes and Asks what happened? Gayatri laughs and says "its between and the daughter and mother-in-law" Naitik says that he just came to get his shirt. Bhabhi ma says thats just an excuse. Gayatri asks "what shirt do you want?" Bhabhi ma says that bahu will choose. Gayatri says "but Akshara is new." Bhabhi ma says "But she will learn" Bhabhi ma tells Akshara to pick out a nice shirt for Naitik and leaves. Gayatri smiles leaves as well.

As soon as Gayatri and Bhabhi ma leave Akshara looks at Naitik and laughs. Naitik asks whats the secret behind her laughter. Akshara laughs and says "munna" Naitik says "So? Thats my houses name" Akshara giggles and says "nothing." She goes over to the cupboard and starts looking at shirts. Naitik goes to Akshara and says "Nothing? Then why are you laughing so much?" Akshara laughs and walks to the bed to lay out his shirt. Naitik follows. He says "Everyone has a house name. Its always weird. you probably have one too" Akshara looks like she's about to burst out laughing and shakes her head. Naitik says "No? Don't lie" Akshara says "you can ask anyone." Naitik says "No probablem, we can name you now" Akshara says "Really?" Naitik crosses his arms and says "Afcourse, so from today your name is.." Mohit and Rashmi knock on the door. Naitik whispers "right timing" Naitik says "good thing you came now, I need some help" Rashmi asks what. Naitik says "we're going to re-name your bhabhi. She finds "munna" funny" Akshara laughs. Mohit laughs. Mohit tells Naitik that she will soon find out why your name is munna. Rashmi says "if Dada's name is Munna then bhabhi's name is munni" Naitik, Rashmi and Mohit laugh. Akshara says "no! no! I only have one name, Akshara." Rashmi says "just like your name is Akshara Singhania now, your Munna's Munni" Akshara blushes and looks at Naitik who's smiling. Akshara laughs. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yusra12 thumbnail
there was no precap in todays episode
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3