i m really very sorry........

may her soul rest in peace............
Posted: 14 years ago
Hawww..............
she passed away?
I am soooo sorry....:(
May her soul rest in peace......
Aww...m really sorry 2 hear dat.....May her soul rest in Peace..

Sorry for your's & your family's Loss dear...
May her Soul rest in peace and May God reward her for all her good deeds & Grant her Heaven.

oh!! Karen, My prayers are with you and your family.

May her soul rest in peace. M Sorry to hear this :(
OMG, I am so sorry to hear this
May her soul rest in peace.

love
Riddss
m relly srry to hear dis
may her soul rest in peace

OMG OMG i am so sorry to hear this..eventhough i didnt know her i feel so bad...she seemed like a nice person and her fan fics were good..i cant believe this..she was so young and you guys had a lil baby too..my condolences are with the family..and i cant imagine what u must be going through after losing ur wife and loved one! R.I.P n may she find a place in heaven/jannat!

but i was just eager to know how bad this accident really was n she was admitted into hospital for quite a while but they couldnt even save her? did she lose alot of blood or was da accident a really bad one?i hope u got to talk to her after this incident or maybe she was just unconscious..but im sure u have lots of memories n good moments of her to last u a lifetime... my uncle had an accident and he died right on the spot but everyone else in the car with him survived....well  god takes the ones he needs...we all have to go one day but this is just really bad cuz her life just started with a baby.......im so sorry.....

Edited by Sweetsana27 - 14 years ago