Members Lounge

Important..She passed away at 3pm - Page 6

ksgkajenforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sweetsana27

OMG OMG i am so sorry to hear this..eventhough i didnt know her i feel so bad...she seemed like a nice person and her fan fics were good..i cant believe this..she was so young and you guys had a lil baby too..my condolences are with the family..and i cant imagine what u must be going through after losing ur wife and loved one! R.I.P n may she find a place in heaven/jannat!

but i was just eager to know how bad this accident really was n she was admitted into hospital for quite a while but they couldnt even save her? did she lose alot of blood or was da accident a really bad one?i hope u got to talk to her after this incident or maybe she was just unconscious..but im sure u have lots of memories n good moments of her to last u a lifetime... my uncle had an accident and he died right on the spot but everyone else in the car with him survived....well  god takes the ones he needs...we all have to go one day but this is just really bad cuz her life just started with a baby.......im so sorry.....

Thanks for all of your well wishes.

She had the accident, then was admitted into the hospital. There was lots of blood lost, and a heavy head damage.
I got to speak to her, but not for long.
Thanks again
Karan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aw, that's really unfortunate.
may she rip.
:(
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Awww im so sorry!!

May her soul rest in peace and may God give yu strength
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh no just found out she was only 21 and has 1 month old baby.. 😭
May God give strength to Karan and their baby to overcome this grief... Edited by lilsasha - 14 years ago
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am so sorry to hear this, may god be with her inshallah she will recover soon. Our prayers r with her.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i am so sorry to hear this
may her soul rest in peace
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail

Oh God, I am So Sorry.

This is such an unfortunate event.
May her soul Rest In Peace.
CryingEyes- thumbnail

Awww thats so bad,i am feeling so low right now.Though i dont know her personally,but still i am so sad,may her soul rest in peace and may God give you and your family strength and patience to overcome this grief.Well,this is life and we all have to die 1 day,have patience,aww i am feeling so bad for your little 1 month old baby.

Edited by MarialikesMohit - 14 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
Oh my gosh....

I don't know what to say. Wherever she is now, I'm sure she's looking down on you =)
May her soul R.I.P

--Mimi
Awww... I was absolutely shocked on seeing this post... I am so sorry... I don't knw wht to say... wish all her friends and family the strength to be able to come through such a tragic loss

May Her Soul Rest In Peace