Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE
for Thursday, August 20th, 2009

~~

Sorry I'm late guys, Net problems

~~

UPDATE

The episode starts off At Maheshwari house. In the kitchen everyone is getting the food ready. Badi ma is really excited she tells everyone what to do. Daadi comes. Badi ma says that it is Akshara's first day back to her maayka so everything should be what Akshara likes. Daadi laughs and asks if she's taking what Naitik likes too account too. Gopi daadi says that he will like what his wife likes. They laugh. Badi ma asks if she should phone and ask what Naitik likes, Akshara probably knows. everyone laughs. Daadi says to make more than one type of food so if he doesn't like one thing, he'll probably like the other. Badi ma agrees. Choti ma comes and tells Badi ma and Daadi that Naani is calling. They get worried. Badi ma asks what happened. Choti ma smiles and says that she's asking what we're giving Akshara for pag fare. They are relieved. They leave. Gopi daadi tells Varsha "look how a mothers heart is yerning for her daughter" Varsha smiles and says "a mother is a mother"

Badi ma, Choti ma, Daadi and them are showing Nani what they brought. Naani starts nagging about how its less. Vish comes and asks if Akshara and Naitik are coming to the reception with them. Badi ma says if they're coming here then they're probably staying until the evening. Vish asks if she even asked. Badi ma says "What is there to ask?" They are excited. Badi ma tells Choti ma to call Divya so she can help Akshara get ready. Daadi tells Badi ma to ask Naitik, what if he has other plans. Badi ma tells them that she told Rashmi to send the clothes. Badi ma says that Akshara probably wants to get ready here. Vish says okay. Badi ma says that every mother knows her daughter.

At Naitik's house. Gayatri is doing a rasam. She is applying tika and doing Aarti of Naitik and Akshara. Naitik and Akshara take Dadaji's, Bhabhi ma, Naitik's dad and Gayatri's blessings. Gayatri tells them to come home early so they could get ready for the reception. Rashmi tells Gayatri that Badi ma's phone came and she said to send their clothes with Akshara and Naitik so they could get ready there. Gayatri's face falls. Gayatri smiles and says "that won't be right, Akshara, get ready here. I've called a beautition" Akshara says "ji aunty ji" Gayatri says "hm?" Akshara says "ji maji" they laugh. Rashmi says "you have to call her ma and your munna's munni now" Everyone laugh. Gayatri looks confused but Mohit and Rashmi laugh. Mohit goes to the car but Rashmi and Nandini say that Naitik and Akshara should go alone. Mohit says okay.

Naitik and Akshara are in the car. Naitik is driving. Naitik says "so from now you are a certified Munni" Akshara says "no, my name is Akshara, its only you who's Munna" Naitik says that he hasn't given her the right to call him that yet. Akshara says "Why? I'm your certified wife now, I autimatically get these rights" Naitik turns on the radio and says "what did you say? I can't hear you" The radio goes on "Do you not know how to win your loves heart? will help you." Naitik and Akshara look at each other and laugh. Naitik asks "do you remember our first date? When you first sat in this car and they were talking about ways to talk" Akshara says "thank god we don't have to listen to that." Naitik says "really?" Akshara smiles. Naitik says "will you tell me the secret of your smile?" The radio comes on again and says "Are you in love and haven't said the three words yet?" Naitik says "yes, someone still hasn't said it to me"

They arrive at Akshara's house. Akshara's really excited. She goes to get out but Akshara grabs her hand. He says "not like this, I want to hear those three words. Say it Aksharaji, please Aksharaji?" Akshara says "Mummy ka Munna?" Akshara laughs and gets out of the car. The maheshwari family come out. Everyone is happy. Naitik gets out of the car. Naitik takes Badi ma and Vish's blessings. Akshara hugs her parents and then Daadi and Naani. Naitik takes Daadi and Naani's blessings as well. They go to Badi ma again. Badi ma asks Naitik if everyone is good at home. Naitik says "yes aunty" Badi ma laughs and says "uh.. if you say mom then I'll be really happy" Naitik says "ji, Its not a habit ma" Akshara looks at Naitik and smiles.

BREAK

They lead Naitik and Akshara inside. Varsha comes and hugs Akshara. Shaurya comes as well and hugs Naitik and Akshara. Dhaniya says that Akshara is looking so pretty. Akshara comes and hugs Choti ma and Omi kaka. Naitik takes their blessings. Akshara says that she missed everyone. Akshara hugs Ratan mama. They sit down. Nani sits beside Naitik. Vish asks about everyone. Naitik says they are fine. Daadi tells Naitik to take some sweets. Daadi tells Akshara to sit. Akshara asks if she can go to her room. Badi ma laughs and says she doesn't have to ask. Varsha and Akshara go upstairs.

Akshara and Varsha run to Akshara's room. Akshara looks around at her stuff. Akshara whipes tears from her eyes and smiles. Akshara looks at all of her salwaars. Akshara closes her closet. Akshara remembers talking to Anshu about her room. Anshu comes running yelling Akshara didi! Anshu looks really happy. Akshara runs over and hugs Anshu. 

BREAK

Akshara runs over and hugs Anshu. Anshu tells Akshara that she didn't let anyone touch anything. Akshara asks how Anshu's school went. Anshu says really good. Anshu gets emotional. Anshu says "who will teach me now?" Akshara says she will and for Anshu to get his homework. Anshu gets excited and goes to get his stuff. Varsha looks at Akshara and hugs her. Varsha starts teasing Akshara. Varsha says "looks like someone found her prince" Akshara smiles. Akshara tells Varsha about how Naitik didn't get the letter and how everything is okay now. They hear Badi ma. Badi ma comes. Badi ma says "talk to you mom today too" They sit on the bed. Badi ma puts kajal behind Akshara's ear. Badi ma asks how Akshara is and her sasural too. Akshara says good. Akshara starts telling Badi ma about the kheer and how Naitik, Mohit, Rashmi and the kids helped her and how everyone liked the kheer. Badi ma is happy and relieved. Badi ma says its good that so many people help her. Badi ma asks Akshara if Naitik is taking good care of her. Akshara tells Badi ma not to worry as Naitik takes really good care of her. Akshara says that Naitik is really good at heart. She smiles.

PRECAP

Badi ma tells Akshara that they will go to the reception together. Akshara says that Gayatri mom told her to get ready at her sasural. Badi ma looks sad.   
Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

awww already the pull of the 2 houses :(
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Payal. Loved the episode today. I was so happy to see Akshi being happy. Naitik and Akshara are the sweetest soap couple in my opinion😊 Looking forward to their reception.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks

rajshri was just admiring her daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is it me or is gayarti getting jealous now?
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1572/1572373w546fqu1rl.gif vspace5

thanx alot 4 da update
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hm.. a bride always goes from her in-laws house to the reception.. so thr is no need for Dadi to get upset.. Thanx
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update........
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal, i wish akshara could get ready at her house