Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeaceFly thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
a bad act does not justify a counter bad act. what Gaya did was wrong shouting in front of every one ,that does not justify him slapping her .why all the serials show women can be silenced only by slapping. Is there no decent way of known the serial men?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update meli. This Parvathi Amma yenna Kal nenjama? Poor Ranjani - she is behaving like that - Ranjani tops I feel very sorry for her.

I agree with you guys sentiments about Gaya. Padichal mattum poduma? Have to think clearly. I guess Krish will suffer as much and eventually payback time will start.(Hopefully).

Where is Mugundan and Chitra? They haven't appeared in a while.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks daa melz pappa for the lovely update daa 👏👏👏 and thank you for the kalakkal pics Atinamma 👏👏👏..

I would have to blame Mr. Thanihasalam for his daughter's behavior.. he stood up by everything she did.  I agree with melz and peacefly that hitting a woman isn't justifiable.  But this Gaya is just full of herself and isn't hesitant to put a man down soo badly, with her constant insults 😡.  I doubt this Gayu - Krishnan problem will be solved any time soon, since whatever Raja does from now, Krishnan will be blamed for.... so much that he might get saatai adhi... it would take eons to put sense into Gayu!!!

Parvathy is soo childish 😡... i too have lost respect for her!  Wonder what got into this woman suddenly?  At first she seemed so soft and all naa... post heart operation, she is just adamant and fumes in anger.  Just like she wants her husband to live... wouldn't Ranjni too want to give birth to her first child?? 😡.... Paavom Ranjini 😭😭😭... she'll be in trouble for trying to abort the baby, while that lady Parvathy will sogusa remain silent 😡....
CG_SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been reading updates regularly and this is the first time, Iam commenting in this section.

Thankyou all for the super duper quick updates.

This parvathy lady is highly Idiotic, no one will kill a baby or abort it  for her husband, too much. Avar vazhnthu mudichuttaru, paavam antha babyya yen kollanum...heartless ppl. How this Mukundan & Ranjani are so contrast in charecter ??
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CG_SRI

I have been reading updates regularly and this is the first time, Iam commenting in this section.

Thankyou all for the super duper quick updates.

This parvathy lady is highly Idiotic, no one will kill a baby or abort it  for her husband, too much. Avar vazhnthu mudichuttaru, paavam antha babyya yen kollanum...heartless ppl. How this Mukundan & Ranjani are so contrast in charecter ??

Hi Sir,

We are glad to give a warm welcome to u. Most welcome to the wonderful forum.. Thanks for dropping in. We always encourage silent readers to post some comments.. Thanks that u found time to post ur somments..

I agree with u about Parvathy.. We dont' want the abortion to take place...

Please keep visiting and post ur comments...

Visit out other threads also and participate in those..

Thanks once again..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meli and Atinama,

Thanks for the updates and pics..

Paravathy and Gayu &TK 😡😡😡
Ranjani and Krishna 😭
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CG_SRI

Hiya Sri 😊,

Wohoo!  I join Meenu and anaithu uravugal makkal in welcoming you to Uravugal Section daa!  Great to see you here 😊.  Thank you for coming forth and posting your comments 👏👏.  Please join us on a regular basis in Uravugal discussion as well as all other sections daa.  Looking forward to interacting with you. 

And I agree with you on Parvathy.... she is being very self centered... is she doing this just cause Ranjini is not her daughter?  and would she do the same if Ranjini were her OWN daughter?.... I doubt it 😡....
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, meli

Agree with you meli.... parvathy has whole a her life with husband and children, whereas Ranjani just gonna start her family.... romba pavama irukke....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..

meli I agree with you on your views on Parvathy..
Ranjini I pity you..

TK.. ivroda avasra buthithan Gaya vukkum irukku.. Poor krishna
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding act put up by the whole team.......
especially,,,,by Ranjani.Senthil, AM and Par.........

Actually...in this whiole episode we do not see any of the leading roles like Krish & Gayu.....Mugu & Chitra......but still the director made the viewers not to feel that " where are these chracters?" hats off to Hari BABU.....

GB thambi please tell this to all these stars ......