Changing the color for IF rockerz?

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the color that appears each time an 'IF rockerz' member hits the like button....honestly this yellow is not really appealing from any angle....most of the other levels like 'dazzler, senior member' etc. all have good colors.....but this YELLOW that is used for IF rockerz is really an eyesore in my opinion. I know many ppl who feel bad about moving from 'dazzler' to 'rockerz' cuz they lose the pretty sea green of 'dazzler'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My suggestion would be to change the color for 'IF rockerz'  to maybe an orange or maroon of some kind....since all the other colors are already taken up.

Hope this will be considered :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesssssssssss!!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeejj *puppy dog muh*

Anything but this yelllllllowww... orange maroon as suggested by Anu... chalega.....

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Anuuu for voicing this out *squishy hugs*.. I hope the suggestion is taken!

yeah! i totally agree to that.
dont like the color.
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the support, guys! Exactly....and to demonstrate, we've all hit the like button.....now is that YELLOW color that shows up pleasing to the eye from ANY angle??? :S

I find it sad that the IF rockerz level which is the highest among non-mod related levels is given the unfair treatment of getting such an eyesore of a color :S....You'd think given that it's the highest level, it would get a BETTER color!
I love how it's all IF Rockerz that hit the "like" button. Proving a point! :)
Yeah it should be changed yellow is to... yellow for me. Anyways i suggest a color like emerald, black & purple but Purple is taken by the mods =(   Emerald & Black is what i suggest. πŸ‘πŸΌ
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please do something about the goldies as well.bogey green color for the like button isnt exactly my favorite shade.also,diarrhea yellow for the rockerz doesnt go with the fact that they are rockers.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxsugasweetxx

Yeah it should be changed yellow is to... yellow for me. Anyways i suggest a color like emerald, black & purple but Purple is taken by the mods =(   Emerald & Black is what i suggest. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I like Emerald! πŸ‘πŸΌ Black would be ok too....at this point, I'd say ANYTHING but this YELLOWπŸ˜†
x.sonia.x thumbnail
🀣

this is so pointless but i hav thought about this in detail also.. lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

🀣

this is so pointless but i hav thought about this in detail also.. lol

LOL....I just can't stand that yuck yellow....so I figured it's worth a shot to atleast TRY and get this point acrossπŸ˜†πŸ˜†