YRKKH 24th Aug 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE
for Monday, August 24th, 2009

The episode starts off with the maheshwari family outside. Shaurya tells Naitik that he will drop them off. Naitik says its okay. Akshara tells Rajshri not to worry. Rajshri tells Akshara that she doesn't need to worry as her daughter is happy. Naitik takes Rajshree's blessings. Naitik re-invites the maheshwari family to the reception. Akshara hugs Vish and Rajshri smiling. Akshara and Naitik get into the car. Vish closes the door. Akshara takes her moms hands from the window, smiling. They let go and drive off. Rajshri looks lost. Vish puts his hand on her shoulder. Rajshri says with tears in her eyes that she is really happy, her daughter has found a mother in her sasural. Theres an emotional moment. Vish says "after wedding a girl's saas is like her mother, but the place of a mother is only what a mother can accomplish, no one else" Rajshri is crying. Everyone consoles her. They all go back inside. Daadi looks sad.

Akshara and Naitik are in the car, Naitik's driving. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Akshara says she doesn't know how but these tears are coming. It feels weird going into your own house like a guest. Only meeting your parents for a little bit. And the house that was once home is now.. not my own." Naitik tells Akshara not to please not cry. Naitik stops the car. Naitik leans towards Akshara and says "Im waiting for those three words. If you love me, please say it." Akshara shakes her head. Naitik says "think about it, if you don't say it then.." Akshara says "then..?" Naitik leans towards Akshara and takes her seatbelt, he buckels it and then buckles his own seatbelt. Naitik says "then don't forget to put on your seatbelt. ready?" Akshara asks what? Naitik says "I'm going to drive like you'll always remember" Akshara says that she's afraid of fast driving. Naitik says "oh really? I didn't know that, otherwise I would have taken you sooner" Naitik smirks and starts the car. Akshara asks what he's doing. Naitik says "I think you have something to say to me... otherwise lets go" He starts driving fast. Akshara tells him to drive slower. Naitik just keeps on going.

At the Singhania's, Mohit and Rashmi are practicing a dance. Nandini is with them. Rashmi is showing Mohit how to do the dance but Mohit isn't getting the moves [lol, it looks funny]. Rashmi gets annoyed. Nandini tells Mohit to do it right. Mohit says that if Naitik was here he would have saved him from this 'stupid' dance. Nandini asks what's stupid about this dance. Mohit grabs Rashmi's hand and starts skipping saying "walking hand in hand through the flowers" Rashmi gets annoyed and says "fine i'll do the dance by myself" Mohit tells her "Rashmi, I'm trying right?" Nandini tells Mohit to do it seriously. Mohit says fine. They start dancing. Gayatri comes and Mohit bumps into her. Gayatri asks what he's doing, can they not stop for a bit" Mohit asks Gayatri why she's so tensed. Gayatri says that Naitik hasn't come yet. The beautition is aleady here and waiting. Nandini says that Akshara bhabhi can't come until Naitik does. Mohit makes a joke. Mohit tells Gayatri to call Naitik right now. Gayatri calls Naitik.

Naitik is driving fast. The cellphone starts to ring. Akshara tells Naitik to drive slowly. The phone keeps ringing.

Gayatri puts down the phone and says to herself "if he picks up, then I will talk" She looks worried.

BREAK 

Naitik is driving. Naitik puts excelerates the speed. Akshara shouts at Naitik to stop, she can't go faster then 40. Akshara looks scared. Naitik tells Akshara to think about it, because of her many lives will be lost. Akshara says "Please Naitik, your being stubborn" Naitik looks at Akshara. A police inspector sees Naitik and starts following them on his motorcycle. Akshara says "Okay, I'll say it, just lower the speed okay?!" Akshara tells Naitik that he won, she'll say it just stop the car. Naitik stops the car. Naitik says okay say it. Akshara tells Naitik to close his eyes she's shy. Naitik closes his eyes and waites. A voice says "you [something] will be cut.." Its the police officer. Akshara giggles. the officer tells Naitik to show him his licence. Naitik gets out of the car. The cellphone rings. Akshara pickes it up. Its Gayatri. Gayatri asks where Akshara is and why they haven't come. Gayatri tells Akshara to give it to Naitik. Naitik gets back into the car and Akshara gives him the phone. Gayatri tells Naitik to come home fast. Naitik says okay they're coming. The police officer comes and hands Naitik the ticket he says "I'm leaving you because you have a girl with you otherwise I would have locked you up." Akshara thanks the officer. The officer leaves.

Akshara asks Naitik if Gayatri is really angry. Naitik says not to worry. Akshara says "this is your fault" and laughs and makes fun of Naitik. Naitik smiles seeing Akshara laugh.

BREAK

Akshara makes fun of Naitik about the three words. Naitik says she didn't say the words but she took the Ji of his name and only called him Naitik. Akshara remembers this and blushes. Naitik smiles and says "in 500 rupees you became so close to me" Akshara takes out money and holds it out to Naitik. Naitik asks what that is for. Akshara says that today there was a deal between them too, he has to take the Ji off her name too. Naitik smiles and takes the money. He says "100 rupees? This is my first earning. Aksharaji, you have to take this. Ones first earning always goes to his wife." Akshara smiles and takes it. Naitik and Akshara smile. Naitik drives off.

Gayatri and Bhabhi ma and going down the stairs. Gayatri says "look bhabhi ma, Akshara is our bahu right? She should know her responsibilities right?" Bhabhi ma says that she will learn. Bhabhi ma says that it was probably Naitik. Naitik and Akshara come. Gayatri looks angry.

PRECAP

Gayatri and Bhabhi ma go towards naitik and Akshara. Gayatri scolds Naitik for taking so long. Naitik says that it was Akshara's fault, she doesn't listen to anyone. Akshara looks at Naitik shocked.

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the great update...

Naitik mom is too possessive about Naitik.

She still think Akhshara is wrong and Naitik is still innocent as a kid....
Edited by poo_supi - 14 years ago
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope naitik has a plan when he said its all aksharas fault..did you see the way aksharas eyes popped out..i hope he stands up for her in front of his mom!!! thanks for the update
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.....

srkloverdiamond thumbnail
Natik will probably stand up for her....I think he was just teasing her... You know sometimes the precaps are made to get us all confused. 
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanx for the update!!

..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot fot he update!.uhh gayatri is toopossevive abt natik and he is too much a baccha! wonder what will hapepn now!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Payal.  Epi sounds interesting.  Gayatri's possessiveness about her son has to stop. 😡This will affect his happiness with Akshara.
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the precap is just to confuse us....he says that and will have a very smart idea of taking the blame...which really is his fault.
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update......was a good episode.......