August 24 - 28: Fri posted - Thilaga gets life sentence - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

@smiley_face - i hope it end soon na...cause there is  nothing much they can do with the story - its very boringπŸ₯±

Thanks for the kalakkal udpate daa Melz...

aahaa Thilaga vukku aapuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

aaahaaa... Smiley, hope those words come true naa... hmm.. i wonder if they'll start another sequel??
Wow ! Good turning points in this serial.  Rani's anni got slap ? Both deserved this and Uday - well done !

Arase is gonna end.. Kettavanga nallavanga maruna adhu mudivu thaane... Probs ilena serial edhuku..

Saru, enna criminal brain.. but arasi will find out waht's happening...
thilaga- Murpagal seiyin pripagal thaame vialyum..
Tanks for teh udpates meli.

thilagukku appu.. I to felt Arasi sensed that something is wrong in this matter looking at Saru's expression..
Thanks Aish for the update... hmm can see some new things in the story line.. Udhay scolding Rani and the anni. Saru another villain? Nice turning point.
Yeah - I also wish this serial ends soon . There are so many characters lost  like Selvi's valarpu dad, brothers , sisters..... eagerly waiting to see how the director is going to tie the loose ends.....

The news I heard is its going to end in  about  2 weeks or so and a new one is on its way 😊
Originally posted by Smily_Face

The news I heard is its going to end in  about  2 weeks or so and a new one is on its way 😊
Another one with raadam and radhika va ?😲😲😲
enna kodumai....

well...meli escapes from araseπŸ₯³πŸ˜†
thanks mels!
Haha, sara did a better job at avenging KK's death than Arasi ever did!
Thilaga's mum is a huge hypocrite! She and her other daughters also wanted KK dead, and supported her in everything. Now she is just talking to suit herself!
Thanks for the updates, Aisha

Wow saru..... very smart indeed...
And in Kaveri case.... smells fishy... wait and see