Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates meli..

Arase ending 🥳 meli escaping
Sue Nair thumbnail
My God!! ....I had enough of this torture...I CANNOT LOG INTO ARASE THREAD...again ...yes I am here but I cannot click page 1 but am only able to see from page 2 onwards...wats the point??? All the updates are in page 1. I tried logging out to read the updates ....but there is no updates as its only for members. If it was like before where updates are continuosly in all pages I would have got a rough idea of the whole storyline even though I miss out the 1st page..!! 😡

Its nothing wrong with my pc...it happens too when I log in from the office or even I use my children's laptops...!!I am facing problem with KOLANGAL too....the rest are fine.

CUD SOMEONE DO SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THIS SICKENING PROBLEM???😔
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
One down and a few more to go (esp. Kolangal). New serial is called Chellamae.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update..i think kaveri is too young for marriage.,...why suddenly uday change? 😳
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
udhay changed cause Arase is gonna end by next week:-)

@Sue chechi - since only few of the members who face that problem, not easy to track the problem with opening the pages...admin is aware of this problem but their only solution for now is those who face the problems should try to open with different browser - like safari - firefox - opera etc. I know u have tried with firefox, can u plz try opera?
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks mels!
kaveri is too young, she's only 17. i only wonder why GJ is shown as getting away with everything, when he is the most villainous person throughout the serial!
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.
The story is utter rubbish. Which law permits a husband to testify against his wife the way the story is told? Surprise witnesses are not allowed. All the witnesses and evidence are on the table and only the defending lawyer knows the actual truth. Witnesses are questioned by the other side in the presence of a lawyer before testifying in court. The judge rules according to the law after consulting all enforcement.
The new TKV is not nearly as good an actress but is very attractive for her age. It is a pity that she was convicted out of treachery, and not beaten at her own argument, ie. the truth.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANKS meli..
what will happened to GJ? will Jegan kill him? GJ been very bad person, he killed Thamarai, try to sell his own daughter to NT(i forget her name.) where is GJ son? 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
meli challem thanks for your update da