August 24 - 28: Fri posted - Thilaga gets life sentence - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for ur updates Meli...

Honeydaisy, its Aishwarya GJ - Thamarai's daughter.. she died during the bomb blast in her marraige.. Poor girl..
Better not to think of nay logic here.. Coz, i feel happy that someway, they are gonna end this serial.. Of course they wanted to put a full stop to all the present characters...  When we question them, they may show some more explanations and continue few more episodes... So, let us leave those enjoy the END..
Thanks Aish for all the updates (unable to use the emoticons to show my appreciation). :-(

I have to agree with Jagdu - no husband would give evidence against his wife unless he wants her to maturaan..!! :-)) I am sure Arase would know that Saru has something up his sleeve.

Thilaga deserves this coz that way her thimiru would be under control. She murdered KK and got scot free....ippo nalla matikitaa..!! She is blaming Arase but how come she shows no doubt on  her hubby Saru who has suddenly turned the table against her??

Meli...I managed to come thru Firefox today after so many days of missing the earlier updates. Unfortunately I am unable to "Quote", press the "Like Button", use the emoticons or even "Edit" if I want to correct a mistake or add a sentence or two....all these are not visible in firefox...:-((

Yay! One more serial down.
Now only Meghala, kolangal and tms await their end, and jagdu goes scot free from suntv serails.
Edited by jagdu - 14 years ago
Thanks Aish for the update. Thilaga derserves the punishment.... 👏 Edited by Vani19 - 14 years ago