Michael Jackson's Neverland |THIS IS IT| SOTW* 106

Posted: 14 years ago
welcome to michael jackson's neverland
the ultimate michael jackson fanclub

this is the place where you can chat endlessly about michael, ANYTHING you want.
a place to express your michael love.

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 ' June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop," was an American musician and one of the most commercially successful entertainers of all time. His unique contributions to music and dance, along with a highly publicized personal life, made him a prominent figure in popular culture for four decades.

He started a solo career in 1971, having made his debut in 1964 as a member of The Jackson 5. His 1982 album Thriller remains the best-selling album of all time, with four others ' Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991), and HIStory (1995) ' among the best selling. He popularized several intricate dance moves, such as the robot and the moonwalk. He is widely credited with having transformed the music video from a promotional tool into an art form, with videos for his songs "Billie Jean", "Beat It" and "Thriller" making him the first African American artist to amass a strong crossover following on MTV.

Twice inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, his other achievements feature multiple Guinness World Records ' including the "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time" ' 13 Grammy Awards, 17 number one singles (including the four number ones with Jackson 5), and estimated sales between 350 million[2][3][4] and 750 million records worldwide.He was also a notable philanthropist and humanitarian who donated and raised million of dollars through support of 39 charities and his own Heal the World Foundation.

Significant controversy was generated by Jackson's personal life. His changing appearance was noticed from the early 1980s, with changes to the shape of his nose and to the color of his skin drawing media publicity. He was accused in 1993 of child sexual abuse, although no charges were brought. He married twice, first in 1994 and again in 1996, and brought up three children, one born to a surrogate mother. In 2005, he was tried and acquitted of child molestation allegations. While preparing for the This Is It concert tour in 2009, Jackson died at the age of 50 in Los Angeles, California, after suffering from cardiac arrest. His memorial service was broadcast live around the world. Michael Jackson's death was ruled a homicide by the Los Angeles County coroner in August of 2009.

RULES
  1. I will make the next fanclub(pm me if im not around when it finishes)
  2. Try to talk about Michael for the most part(i know sometimes other things come up, thats okay)
  3. HAVE FUN
  4. **IF UR A MICHAEL HATER, DONT COME HERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME**

A Message to Michael from Bestfan

Heres a tribute from my side.
Micheal Jackson thanks for the music, the love u gave us.U, ur memories and ur music will always be alive in ur hearts and ur minds.
U brought a smile on a child's face, became pride of world bridging the gap between the rich n poor, kid n adult and every one.U showed the world that it dosent matter if u r black or white.
U r not only the king of pop but also the king of millions of hearts.
U loved kids which is most beautiful part of ur's.U were not only a singing star but also a great philantropist.U helped the children of all the races,made great great contribution in the charity.U entairtained whole the world and Healed the world by ur love and ur sweet music.
I know that we had a great lose in ur history and the coming generations will be at the greatest lost.
I pray to the God that where-ever u r he blesses ur soul and Micheal Jackson rest in peace where ever u r. We always loved u, we love u and will be loving u.
Micheal Jackson love u..............

JOIN NOW

Edited by babii.girl - 14 years ago

Members

1. babii.girl
  2.  jingjing
  3. punjabi_qt26
  4. bestfan
  5. sweety307
  6. preity238
  7. imran.siddi
  8. lennie
  9. nikita05
  10. little foot
  11. ShubS
  12. XPristinex
  13. ..TatianaMJ_SD
  14. Eijaz_Lover
  15. Connie
  16. harnisha009
  17. ~prettyinpink~
  18. bhoomja_2903
  19. Jai Sri Ram

Michael Pictures

AWARDS

American Music Awards
Billboard Awards
BRIT Awards
Golden Globe Awards
Grammy Awards
Guinness World Records
MTV Awards
NAACP Image Awards
RIAA Awards
World Music Awards
Totals
Major awards won 197
πŸ˜‰

Michael Creations

video avatars:

Icons

siggies

wow great creations n rocking fanclub :-))πŸ‘
hey i too wanna join michael jackson's fanclub.....just love him...
u rock mj
^AWESOME! welcome to the FC.. love the second sig ur using..
you are not alone is such a sad song=(
I'll definetely join. As a one of my friends has stated Micheal was a angel in disguise. =]
Originally posted by babii.girl

^AWESOME! welcome to the FC.. love the second sig ur using..
you are not alone is such a sad song=(
Thanx for loving my siggie....yup the song is really emotional n heart touching.......n thanx for provinding such rocking pictures of michael jacksonπŸ˜›
today is his 51st birthday...
Happy Birthday Michael...πŸ˜ƒ
CONGRATULATIONS for the new fan club. I am BESTFAN'S uncle, her net is not working & therefore she is not able to participate in the tribute for MJ. She is regretting it a lot.
As soon as her net starts working she will post her tribute for MJ.
For Bestfan MJ was the greatest entertainer of all time, somebody who challenged the status quo & created an identity which was unparalled. His devout fans will have him inked in their memory with indelible ink forever.

Juhi - Plz see Fox History as they are showing MJ's biography, songs & concerts. If you miss it there will be a repeat telecast tomorrow at 10:30am.

Bestfan is feeling extremely dejected on not being able to be a part of MJ's tribute. She will certainly make up for it once her net connection is up.