Official Farewell - Awards! (Updated: 26th Aug)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome to the Official Farewell to the forum

Here we will discuss the official farewell of the show and talk about how good the show was and not blame anyone for it's ending.

So, guys, farewell and farewell CKRPKJ!

But, we have awards for the cast and forum members. See the next post for cast awards and third post for forum members awards!
Cast Awards

Best Actor (Female): Tejaswini Lonari for her role as Padmini

Best Actor (Male): Rohit Bakshi as Rana Ratan Singh

Best Actor in a Negative Role (Female): Kranti Redkar as Nagmati

Best Actor in a Negative Role (Male): Mukesh Rishi as Allaudin Khilji and Chetan Raghav

Best Actor in a Positive Supporting Role (Male): Gajendra (No image available)

Best Actor in a Positive Supporting Role (Female): Saudamini and Chandraprabha (No image available for Saudamini)

Best Actor in a Negative Supporting Role (Male): Mallik Kafur and Malkhan Singh

Best Actor in a Negative Supporting Role (Female): Taiba (She was negative on the outside)

Best Actor in a Mother Role: Maharani Abha Devi

Best Actor in a Father Role: Maharana Samar Singh

Best Actors in a Parent's role: Maharaj Gandharv and Maharani Champavati

Best Child Actor: Badal (See pic above)

Best Father Figure: Gora Sen

Best Son: Yashovardhan (No pic available)

Let us congratulate all the cast members for giving us an enjoyable time watching them fulfill their roles in the great historical show! We hope they get many more serial offers in the future!

👏

Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago
Forum Member Awards

Best Researchers: This award will go to those in the forum who have done a bit or more than a bit of research (on the Internet) that has helped another forum member. These members have helped research the History to help people confused in the Today 😆
And the Awards go to: Vibhishna and Jenifer. Congrats, your reward is below and you can use it in your siggy 👏👏👏

Best Historian: This award differs from the Best Researcher award as these people have proactively researched History, more than just the net and seem to be quite good at history in general!

And the Awards go to: tiny15! Congrats, your reward is below and you can use it in your siggy 👏👏👏

Most Active and Most Friendly Member: Originally these two awards were going to be separate, but after considering who would get the awards, they merged as one for ease as the most active and friendly member was one.

And the Awards go to: Jenifer. Congrats, your reward is below and you can use it in your siggy 👏👏👏

Best Creations Makers: This award goes to those who have given us lovely creations to use, it's fairly straight forward.

And the Awards go to: secretz and -Jiya-! Congrats, your reward is below and you can use it in your siggy 👏👏👏

Best Written Updater: You might be thinking I know who will get this award, but do you really, because it is definitely who you think it isn't! Don't be fooled by the title of the award!

And the Awards go to: -Jiya-! Congrats, your reward is below and you can use it in your siggy 👏👏👏

Congrats to all winners 😃 Hope you like your awards and sorry to those who didn't get an award.
Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago
gud topic
yes i'll miss tejswini as padmini.

Yes, we must congratulate every member of this show (the cast and the crew) for bringing us pure delight. Everyone was brilliant at what they did, let it be acting, directing, custume/set designing etc. It was a pleasant watch.

Tejaswini has ended being a great newcomer as with all the other new faces. Rohit and Mukesh have once again excelled in the acting skills. The more I say about Nitin Desai and Neeta Lulla, the less it will seem, they are experts and deserve the attention they get. But the person who stood out for the most was Kranti. She was just too good as Nagmati. I do sincerely hope that everyone connected to this show go on to do bigger and better things.

As for the forum awards, I look forward to it. Regardless of who wins or not.
Thank you Sattvik, I love the awards...they're so groovy! I'll use them with pride. And congrats to all the other winners as well, very well deserved accolades.

I must say it has been a pleasure and lots of fun being part of this forum. It's sad that it must be stored away, I learnt lots here. You guys made me go and want to research about this certain era in history.

But I shall say that this is not the end. Hopefully I will see you guys somewhere in the corner of this huge forum again.
hi & thanx 4 da b'ful cup. congrats 2 all oder winners also. satvik i was wondering r these cups made of GOLD😉  😉  😉  😉. but i like it v.much. vaise satvik u know i had  also got 92 marks out of 100 in social studies( history, geography &civics) in pre-board exams wen i was in 10th & 82 out of 100 in cbse board in da 10th.its like history repeating itself.😉 😉 😆 😆
WOW that GREAT marks! Well Done 👏

And these cups are made from pure Gold and you get a few diamonds with it, I guess you can say the writing is made from diamonds 😆 😃

I am glad Jenifer, that you put it in your siggy even if you didn't like it 😃 And thanks tiny for saying you like it, I'm no graphics expert, but I like to try and believe I am at times 😆

No Sattvik, I really do like the awards. Otherwise I wouldn't have sported them as siggies. But I'm surprised that you made them. You should've done more for the Creations Gallery.

Tiny - They're really impressive marks. A belated congrats!
thanx Jeni 4 da compliments!!!