YRKKH 25th Aug 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
for Tuesday, August 25th, 2009

The episode Starts off with Gayatri walking to Naitik and Akshara. Gayatri scolds Naitik for taking so long. Naitik says that it was Akshara's fault. Akshara is shocked. Gayatri starts to say something but bhabhi ma stops her. Bhabhi ma and Gayatri leave. Akshara says to Naitik "you make us late and you blame me, liar" She starts to go and turns around. Naitik and Akshara smile at each other.

Vish and Rajshri are sitting in their room. Vish says "you know your son-in-law loves Akshara so much but your still not happy?" Vish puts her hand on Rajshri's shoulder. Daadi comes. Vish tells Daadi that Rajshri's feeling sad. Daadi makes Rajshri understand. Daadi tells Rajshri that she understands, She has seen her love for Akshara. Daadi says "I know you probably feel lonely." Daadi makes Rajshri understand. Theres an emotional moment. Daadi tells Rajshri that Akshara will break if she knows that you have. Vish agrees. Daadi tells Rajshri that they aren't asking her to forget Akshara just to accept the new relations. Daadi says that she is saying this because she also went throught this. Varsha comes. Varsha asks "ma? Can I wear a lengha to the reception" Rajshri looks at Varsha. She asks "you probably ask your mother the same thing right?" Varsha says yes, her mom always got annoyed with her habit. Varsha says that its always good to get an agreement from her mom. They smile. Daadi says "badi bahu, tell her" Dhaniya comes and says that Divya came. Everyone is worried. Rajshri looks up and says "She can get Varsha ready" Everyone smiles. Varsha is happy. Rajshri goes to Varsha and says "we have another daughter" Rajshri kisses Varsha on the forehead. They hug tearfully. Daadi and Vish look at each other and smile.

Rashmi is showing Mohit a dance step. Nandini is watching. Mohit tries it. Nandini tells Mohit to do it properly. Mohit does. They hear Akshara. They stop and rearrange everything. Akshara and Gayatri come. Nandini asks about the pag phera. Gayatri says that they will talk later. She goes to the closet and takes out some clothes. Gayatri smiles and tells Mohit to go downstairs as Nandini and Rashmi are going to get Akshara ready. Mohit goes downstairs. Gayatri hands Rashmi the clothes and tells Rashmi to get Akshara ready. Gayatri leaves and closes the door.

Rashmi hands Akshara the clothes and Akshara goes to change. Rashmi says that they will get the hairstyles done later. Akshara tells them about the hairstyle incident at the wedding. Nandini and Rashmi start telling Akshara about the incidents at their house. Akshara comes out wearing the dress. There's a knock on the door. Rashmi says that its probably the beautition. Rashmi opens the door. Its Naitik. Akshara goes back behind the partition. Rashmi teases Naitik saying that he couldn't stay away. Naitik says that he only came to get his clothes. Rashmi says that Akshara is changing. Naitik says that he'll get his clothes and change somewhere else. Akshara says "No Rashmi don't let Naitik in, I haven't even worn my clothes properly." Naitik says "Rashmi tell Akshara that I won't look by her. I'll get my clothes and leave" Rashmi and Nandini look at each other smiling. Akshara says "please Naitik don't come inside" Nandini asks "whats happening here? where did your Ji go?" Naitik and Akshara smile. Naitik says "Didi, when we were coming home, there was fast winds and the car was going fast, your bhabhi's ji flew away." Akshara giggles quietly to herself. Nandini asks "and what about yours?" Naitik says "um.. that someone took it for 100 rupees" Nandini says "Impressive"

BREAK

The singhania family is getting everything ready downstairs. Naitik's dad and Bhabhi ma are directing everyone. The kids come to bhabhi ma and ask about Mohit. Mohit is on a ladder doing decorations. The kids tell Mohit that Rashmi is calling him right now. Mohit gets down. Mohit sees Dadaji and them and runs off. Dadaji tells them that they have to get everything done right or Nani will get angry.

Rajshri is getting Nani ready. Everyone is gathered around [the ladies]. They have an emotional moment as Rajshri is sad that Naani is leaving after the reception.

BREAK

[missed a part here]
Daadi says that she wishes the Nani would stay for a while. Nani says that she can't stay at her daughter's house. Nani says that before she goes she has to talk to Rajshri. Everyone looks worried. Naani says "your bahu Varsha, make her understand.." Rajshri cuts in saying not to say anything about Varsha, she is their daughter. Naani says she was going to say that it is her responsibility to give a heir to this family. Everyone laughs. Daadi says that they are still children. Naani says then why did you get them married so early? when I was their age I had 2 children. Everyone laughs.

Shaurya is calling Varsha he is looking for his towel. Varsha comes and hands it to him. Shaurya says oh okay, he backtracks and sees Varsha. She is looking forgeous. Varsha asks "what happened?" Shaurya says nothing. Varsha asks how she's looking. Shaurya teases saying "okay" Varsha looks upset and starts asking if she should change. Varsha looks like she's about to cry. Shaurya starts laughing. Varsha pouts and asks why he's laughing. Shaurya says he was just teasing. Varsha smacks him she's upset. Shaurya hugs her. Varsha says that he isn't her best friend, Akshara would have told her how she looked faithfully. Shaurya starts teasing her again. Varsha looks annoyed. Shaurya says "your such a child, how are you going to manage your kids?" Varsha says "I can manage you, I'll manage the kids too" Shaurya lifts Varsha's chin up and says that she's looking really pretty. Varsha smiles. Shaurya and Varsha hug.

PRECAP

none.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yusra12 thumbnail

thanks for the update

myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS............. SO VARSHA AND SHAURYA ARE GONNA BE EXPECTING??? SOOOOOO SWEET!!!!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx alot for the update....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.  ShaVa were so adorable. Varsha looked awesome. It would be so sweet if they were to expect a baby soon. Nani would be thrilled😆
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update........
shwetayadav thumbnail
missed  a part thats ok but r u sure there was no precap
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cute Akshara-Naitik scene.. thanx for the update!
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....