Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 26th Aug 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
for Wednesday, August 26th, 2009

The episode starts off with the beautician doing Akshara's make-up. [they don't show Akshara] Akshara asks if she can see herself. The beautician says no. Akshara asks the beautition if she did her make-up light as she doesn't like a lot of make-up. The beautician tells Akshara not to take tension. Gayatri comes. Gayatri sees Akshara and smiles, Gayatri tells the beautician that she dressed Akshara beautifully. They show Akshara. Akshara looks up smiling and then frowns when she sees herself. The beautician says "your looking nice right?" Akshara looks at herself she says "The eyeshadow looks a little too much, please tone it down and the lipstick should be lighter" Gayatri says nothing is less, she looks like a bride. The beautician starts to put on more blush but Akshara stops her. Gayatri tells Akshara that the beautician knows what she's doing, she dressed brides every day. Gayatri says that Naitik will really like it and will be very happy to see her like this. Akshara tries to smile.

Naitik is going down the stairs shaking his head. Mohit comes. Mohit asks why he's wandering alone. Naitik says that they kicked him out of his own room. Mohit says that this was bound to happen, your room is not your own, the family is not yours. Now all that happens will be for bhabhi. Mohit says that no one will ask about him except for your friend here. Mohit starts his shyri. Naitik rolls his eyes. The kids come and tell Mohit that Rashmi and Nandini are calling him. They leave. Naitik asks Mohit why they are calling him. Mohit says why should I tell you. Naitik says "fine." Mohit leaves. Bhabhi ma comes. Bhabhi ma asks Naitik why he's not ready. Naitik tells her. Bhabhi ma tells Naitik to come with her. Naitik says that they won't let him in. Bhabhi ma pulls him upstairs.

Mohit goes to Nandini and Rashmi. Nandini says that there isn't enough time to practice. Nandini tells Mohit that he has to sing with the song. Mohit says no otherwise he'll forget the moves. They argue. Rashmi looks angry. Mohit says that he won't be able to do this. Nandini says that in songs, poems.. there are feelings. Theres a sweet moment where Nandini recites a poem or song? She says it with so much feeling with a smile on her face. Mohit and Rashmi smile. Nandini says that when she recites this she feels like she is really dancing, really spinning, even though she really can't. Nandini says to Mohit "this is how you find feeling" The three have a cute moment.

Bhabhi ma is leading Naitik. Naitik starts to go ahead. Bhabhi ma teases Naitik about wanting to see Akshara. Naitik says no he only wants to get his clothes. Bhabhi ma says fine, she'll get Gayatri to bring them. Naitik says okay but says "but I want my french dio and I need to do my hair" Bhabhi ma laughs and brings him to the room. Inside Gayatri says "munna you came again?" Bhabhi ma says she brought him. Gayatri goes to get Naitik's clothes. Bhabhi ma motions towards Akshara and says "Akshara, are you ready dear?" Akshara gets up and turns around. Her dress is looking really pretty but Oh my god, she has a bunch of make-up on her face. Naitik and bhabhi ma look at each other. Gayatri comes back and looks at Akshara then at Naitik expectiantly. Naitik bursts out laughing. He says "what have you done? to so much make-up and your hair" Gayatri says this is how dulhans dress. Naitik says "if a kid sees her, they will be scared" Akshara looks like she's about to cry. Naitik makes fun. Gayatri looks at Akshara, puts down her clothes and leaves. Naitik asks what happened. Akshara says "she was the one who got my make-up done, she thought you would like it" Bhabhi ma says "this is why she felt bad, you made fun of her" Naitik asks what he should do now.

BREAK

Gayatri is in her room look at her jewelery. She looks angry. Naitik and Bhabhi ma are at the door. Bhabhi ma tells Naitik to do what she said. Naitik goes inside the room. Naitik hugs Gayatri and says "ma!" Gayatri says to let go, she has work. She gets up. Naitik says "let me butter you up" Gayatri asks why? Naitik says "I need help" Naitik starts praising Gayatri. Gayatri smiles a little. Naitik says that he wants everyone to know "I want everyone to say that Gayatri chose a Bahu like herself" Naitik asks Gayatri to get Akshara dressed like herself, because he doesn't think Akshara know how to present herself. Naitik says "please?" really cutely and kisses her on the cheek. Gayatri smiles and says "okay fine" Naitik says "your so nice" Gayatri laughs.

Akshara's on the phone with Varsha. She tells Akshara that she doesn't know that to do even Naitik was laughing at her. Akshara tells Varsha that someone is coming. She puts down the phone. Gayatri and the beautician comes. Gayatri tells Akshara that her bahu is so pretty she doesn't need make-up but today is a function so she has to. Gayatri says that the make-up she has now is kind of too much. Gayatri tells the beautician to change the make-up and give s her instruction. Naitik comes and smiles by the door. Akshara looks at Naitik who smiles at her. Akshara blushes. She is happy. Gayatri smiles at Akshara. She says that a new bride should dress up colourfully. Gayatri goes to leave and smiles at Naitik. naitik smiles at Akshara.

BREAK

At the singhania's house all the guests are arriving. Akshara's family arrive. They greet each other. Varsha and Shaurya take blessings. Everyone is happy. Dadaji introduces everyone.

In NaKsh's room. The beautician is fixing Akshara's make-up. The beautician pulled down AKshara's hair and it isn't piled up on her head anymore. Naitik is standing behind Akshara smiling. Akshara looks happy. They end it on Akshara's smiling face.

PRECAP

Akshara and Varsha are standing together. Akshara tells Varsha that she will tell Naitik whats in her heart today. Naitik is outside he says that he always wants to see Akshara smiling happily, from her eyes, from her heart.

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Finished the update 😊
pps_pps thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its so real...i mean this things happen in reality....gud show by rajan shahi...
wats say friends??
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update......
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks payal for this lovely update
yusra12 thumbnail
thanks payal for the update
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a lot for the update🤗
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot for the update...
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks............ your updates are always soooo good!!!