Women equal rights vs Women Reservation - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
dont try and twist the meanings of my words. what i said  till now has been perfectly in sync with the prievious posts. in that topic. and if u thought they were lies and all that they y didnt u point it out then. y now?dont prove what i said abt men being cunning.

GOD!!!!!!!! u actually have so much time to do all this work? r u in office doing work? πŸ˜†
i dont have sop much time to go to other posts and search for where what i wrote to which post of yours and  all that. anyone who wants to know(which i am sure no one is) please refer to the respective topic.

Edited by angelic_devil - 14 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angelic_devil

dont try and twist the meanings of my words. what i said  till now has been perfectly in sync with the prievious posts. in that topic. and if u thought they were lies and all that they y didnt u point it out then. y now?
I didn't twist your words if you have noticed. I quoted you word for word.
And I did ask you to show which employer grills women more or asks them to work harder. You just said that you can't name any company on this forum but it exists.
And why now... because you are again coming up with issues of reservation and you're acting as if it's disgusting for a woman not to agree with you.

dont prove what i said abt men being cunning.
Atleast I'm not bashing a whole gender calling them cunning, less competent, capable of doing such stupid things which women never will.

GOD!!!!!!!! u actually have so much time to do all this work? r u in office doing work? πŸ˜†
i dont have sop much time to go to other posts and search for where what i wrote to which post of yours and  all that. anyone who wants to know(which i am sure no one is) please refer to the respective topic.
No, I'm at home and I'll go to work in about another 2 hrs. Why?? Does it bother you that I am male and yet can multi-task, handling my work, personal and virtual life all at once??
And btw, I'm not bothered about who wants to know what.

Edited by souro - 14 years ago

if there would be anything new to debate upon i will, other wise i am out of this game of making personal comments.
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Hi...

The Union Cabinet on Thursday approved a proposal to increase reservation for women to 50 per cent in Panchayats.

The proposal, listed for consideration at the Cabinet meeting on Thursday, was approved, Information and Broadcasting Minister Ambika Soni told mediapersons.

Yes its true...Gender based reservation helps n cover all section of women........but 50% reservation for obc-st-sc etc......50% for women.....😳where will normal men go ??? 😊After 62 years of independence why people do not call them natural citizen ? Why they are not competent. Only because of the Reservation we stand divided today than at any time earlier....only all cos of 'vote stunt'......now quota is for panchayats..why not in parliments!!!? Do you think the new reservation system empower women or not!!!? Women having equal rights, reservation is necessary??......😊

Just chill n Njoy

Vinu Nair

where r your comments or views Vinu on this  ?πŸ˜†
i hate this word reservation personally i feel we dont need reservation  but situation of Urban girl child is completely different from situation of rural girl child .I have never been to any village but situation of women in villages there r still not good so its ok if there is a woman panchayat in a village .
 r u getting married ? πŸ˜†

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonur15

where r your comments or views Vinu on this  ?πŸ˜†

My views....Women can help immense help in creating an organic society..She is different from man, but not unequal. She is as equal to a man as any other man....... She has talents of her own. ...there are a few differences which give them unique beauty, individuality...She is equal to men...so reservation help only to increase her inferiority complex ....πŸ˜ƒ

@marriage--Happiness is not everything na...some bachlors shaadi bi karti heyπŸ˜‰

Good going Souro!πŸ‘πŸΌ (Frankly, I never thought I'd say that to you).πŸ˜†And your post # 9 was pure gold.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
-Sneha thumbnail
I actually am a girl... But I'll have to agree Souro's way!!... You can't generalize and criticize men for all that has happened to women throughout centuries... That's definitely true!! I mean why are we always competing against each other!!??

i havent seen any man in real life or on this forum ever accept that women r treated as 2nd class citizens, and they dont share the same status as them. they r equal to men but they r not treated equally.

It all depends where the men are coming from. In secular/democratic nations, men and women are treated more or less equally. Thus you wouldn't find men (or, on that case, even women) from the secular countries making an uproar about inequality/discrimination amongst sexes. Besides, not all women are treated as second class citizens, (just as not all men are treated as the first class), thus your reasoning is supremely ineffective there.

I cannot speak up about your real life; however, several men, in this very forum, had repeatedly spoke about the discrimination and inequality that are faced by women in conservative societies. And you know that, too. I can put up links that explicitly shows up that several male members here had constantly nagged about women's condition in ultra-conservative nations.

which is very much expected from them as y would they want to build tough competition for themselves and y would they want to make it tougher for themselves to get jobs.  besides y would they want women to stand eye to eye in front of them at home as well as work now?

Get off your high horse, and your self-absorbed obsession that only you understand pains, sufferings and discrimination women goes through. For crap's sake, there are numerous male feminists and/or men who fights for women's rights. Now, are you going to tell me that they are closeted women in drag? Are all law-makers of liberal/democratic/secular countries women?

Most men are happy with giving women the rights they deserve. It is mainly a few bigoted individuals who do not. They are in the minority, but like most minorities, they are the most vocal ones, which is why it is them who gets all the attentions of the media, making it seem as though no men wants women to be treated as equally as them.

but what infuriates most is women telling that women dont need reservation.

Maybe you should try to put yourself at others shoes, and look through their eyes. This may clear up some of your alleged misconceptions, and explains you their positions.

anyway the crux of this whole debate is first show that there is equality in society, in the minds of people, the the treatment towards women, then say that reservation is not required.

You should probably Google the term 'equality', and get to know what exactly it is about, before you get onto with this subject. Absolutely none of what you had stated so far holds any resemblance or relevance to equality; if anything, your posts speaks of discrimination.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sneha0601

I actually am a girl... But I'll have to agree Souro's way!!... You can't generalize and criticize men for all that has happened to women throughout centuries... That's definitely true!! I mean why are we always competing against each other!!??

I second you and souro's thoughts.......πŸ˜ƒBut I feel strange...when a woman behaves like a man, then why doesn't she behave like a nice man ?....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

I second you and souro's thoughts.......

Same here. Souro's posts are extremely logical and to the point. One cannot be demeaning the entire male population simply on the basis of a few bigots, in the same way one cannot be looking down at women simply on the basis of a few who chooses to remain housewives.