Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Very well pointed out. 👏

nvmd. i am not having one more round with u. clarifications r only for souro.  U refer to the other topic for any things  am sure u will find it there, if u care to read.
Edited by angelic_devil - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: angelic_devil

dont infuriate me 😡 and certainly dont provoke me.

I quoted a statement I preferred. As a member, I have that right. If you cannot hold a debate without getting emotional, then do not even bother yourself responding.

And no, I haven't got the power to 'infuriate' or 'provoke' someone with my words. It was you who had done that to yourself.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😕..i dont know what to say ??? what about world wide head of Pepsi Indira Noori and of course our very own Kidwai and many more cooperate heads are female  today. As far as ratio is concern it has increased in the past few years ..It will improve ...why all this comparison with males all the time 😕.

Personally i HATE reservation and i feel we DONT NEED reservation whatever im not a part of this debate ...........carry on with the debate

nvmd. i am not having one more round with u. clarifications r only for souro.  U refer to the other topic for any things  am sure u will find it there, if u care to read.

Knew you were going to edit yourself. But never you mind, my post would remain as it was. And yes, I knew you weren't going to get onto 'another round' with me. It was nothing unexpected.

Best of luck. 👍🏼
So it comes down to the fact that even women do not like the concept of reservation, because they see the unfairness in it. As I have stated it in my OP, instead of fighting for reservation, can we not fight for equality?
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

I quoted a statement I preferred. As a member, I have that right. If you cannot hold a debate without getting emotional, then do not even bother yourself responding.

And no, I haven't got the power to 'infuriate' or 'provoke' someone with my words. It was you who had done that to yourself.

already edited. just loook before u leap. i am not going to fall prey to u bait.
Originally posted by: sonur15

😕As far as ratio is concern it has increased in the past few years ..It will improve ...why all this comparison with males all the time 😕.

to prove that there is still discrimination and to eradicate that we need to give reservations.

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

to prove that there is still discrimination and to eradicate that we need to give reservations.

🤗..awww dear ...gussa nahi hote ...dont worry it will  improve in future .OK tell me one thing is there any discrimination in our families ...i dont think so and by giving some powers to the women of villages im sure the overall ratio will change .It will take some time but IT WILL and we will do that without reservation. Yes Rural women need some support and by giving power to them government has done a good job.

Originally posted by: sonur15

🤗..awww dear ...gussa nahi hote ...dont worry it will  improve in future .
 i am not angry. ya we got 50 in panchayat rest will also come soon.
OK tell me one thing is there any discrimination in our families ...
i dont think so and by giving some powers to the women of villages im sure the overall ratio will change .It will take some time but IT WILL and we will do that without reservation. Yes Rural women need some support and by giving power to them government has done a good job.

major part of population is in villages and lower middle class and poor who do not have money nor mentality to treat women as equal. so to accelerate upliftment of women, reservation in necessary bcoz as we have seen till now giving just giving free education has not worked. what we need to do is make these women financialy independent and consequesntly build confidence in them.

chal_phek_mat thumbnail
The problem with affirmative action, i.e reservations is that people first start beleiving they need to have them b'cos they were discriminated against and now should be treated equality, so now they should get preferential treatment

Then they evolve into a phase where they think, now I am not being discriminated but my brother/sister is getting discriminated against.

Pretty soon all that group starts gets into a entitlement mentality that we SHOULD get this, this is our birthright

We have 70 years worth of track record to prove the above. The womens reservations also has gone the same way, it is just another group of people who want to use a cause to get a free pass, just like some people use nepotism, some use corruption.

Lets recognize the group of people for what they are.

Women dont need reservations, they are not some poor sob's, they have proven if given equal opportunity they can excel in the areas if they want to, lets not kill that spirit by introducing reservations for some lazy bums who cant find it in themselves to compete on a level playing field.

If there are resevations people shouldnt go about talking about equal treatment, they should accept they are the weaker sex and need a boost of preferential treatment to compete on the level playing field. It is one or the other, no middle ground! Just choose which side of the debate you want to be on.