KaShaholicFF:Silence(BasedOnTrueStory)PrmoPg17|3/5

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
(Thank you so much Amna, for the siggie)

I know I already have an incomplete FF (soul of my heart), but I couldn't stop myself from penning this down. This is story is based on true story. This story is extremely close to me; therefore I have worked really hard. Yes, I will improvise the real story and add few things, here and there, though the outcome of the overall scenes, parts and story will be based on true story.

Silence(Based On True Story)

15th July 2008

"Hello" I answered my mobile, which had been ringing for a while...

"Shilpa..."

"Yes, who is it?" I asked, when I heard a girl speaking on the other end

"Ermmm... Hi Shilpa, I am Kushali, Karan's cousin. Remember me?" she spoke heisting on the other end

"Yes, Hi Kushali is everything Fine?" I smiled, as I remembered meeting her at Karan's house. Although wondering why might have she called me?

"Yes, I am fine. Actually I need to tell you about something."

"Yeh, what is it kushali?"

"Ermmm... I am sorry to say but Karan...ermmm... he's breaking up with you."

I was shocked as the words sank in. I was stunned, I couldn't believe it, it must be a joke. What possibly could have gone wrong?

"You are joking right?" I couldn't believe her words.

"No, I am sorry shilpa but Karan told me to tell you."

"Then why can't Karan tell this to me?" I asked still not believing.

"Could I at least know the reason why?"  Why? That's what I asked myself. Where did it go wrong? Everything did seem perfect.

"Hello"

no one answered the phone. I thought I was talking to myself. She hanged up.

Placing my mobile on my computer desk, I pressed the red button. Tears escaped my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. It must be a joke, this can't happen, what possibly went wrong? Everything was perfect between us. What happened? Did I do anything wrong? Did I? Questions filled up my mind, yet I refused to believe it. I know Kushali would never lie about such thing, but then how much do I know her? I have only her once. I refused to believe it, until I hear from the voices of Karan's mouth.

Unknowingly tears made its way down my cheeks again and again and again like Nigeria falls. I sat there still frozen as ice, didn't dare to move. The words were still sinking in my mind; they were playing in my mind, like a tape recorder. What am I thinking? Karan would never dump me; I mean there was no reason. We didn't have a fight, argument or anything. Everything seemed just perfect, and then what had happened all of a sudden?

I picked up my mobile in instant, as I dialled his number.

"The number you are dialling is currently unreachable........" the voice spoke, as i cut off the phone. I tried again...

"The number......."

I tried again and again and again, although it was still unreachable.

I sat down on the floor beside my bed, taking the support. Hugging my knees, enveloped into myself, I cried......

Hence it's a real life story; I was thinking of making it from one point perspective only, as I don't know the second perspective's feelings, although if everyone wants the story to be second perspective as well, then I might also add second perspective, however it won't be a lot. Nevertheless, please tell me if you want second perspective also or not.

Index
Introduction: please see above πŸ˜ƒ
Part 1: Page 10
Promo 1: Page 17

comments and critisims are both welcomed honourably. :)

If you wish to get a PM, please add me as a friend, so its easier for me to PM u. πŸ˜ƒ

Love Kanan a.k.a pwincess kanzi😳

Edited by pwincess kanzi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Quite an interesting start I must say.. eager to know what exactly has happened... do continue soon :).

ps: in between you mentioned nikki.. was it supposed to be kushali over there.. just got confused :D.
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prasanthi

Quite an interesting start I must say.. eager to know what exactly has happened... do continue soon :).

ps: in between you mentioned nikki.. was it supposed to be kushali over there.. just got confused :D.

thx, and yh it's supposed to b kushali dere, m sorry, i mde a mistke. ill jst change it.

m glad u like it.
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations Kanan
!
On ur new FF!"

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
iram4eva thumbnail
interesting concept...wat makes it more interesting is that itz based on a true story...... do continue soon ... thou this kushali lass seemz dodgy

iram
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpa4eva

interesting concept...wat makes it more interesting is that itz based on a true story...... do continue soon ... thou this kushali lass seemz dodgy

iram

thanks iram, m glad u lke it.

PS- m sorry bt what does lass mean?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Edited by pwincess kanzi - 14 years ago
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it seems very intresting
pls pm me when u continue
Love Sanam ohh n pls acept my friend request
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vruls

it seems very intresting
pls pm me when u continue
Love Sanam ohh n pls acept my friend request

thanks and i hve accpeted ure friend request dear.
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey sweety... lovely start.... wouldlove to read more... please continue soon...rav..x
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilsunshine_rav

hey sweety... lovely start.... wouldlove to read more... please continue soon...rav..x

thx