Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 27th Aug Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mohit Nandini and Rashmi in a room…both mohit n Rashmi arguing with each other…Nandini asks both of them to stop all this…. Mohit says see Nandini di I can't do all….Rashmi says see Nandini di mohit again saying that he can't do this….. Rashmi gets angry… she says ok we don't need ur help…we will do something ourselves…mohit says wow thank u sooo much for this…. bye then…he was leaving but Nandini calls him… she says wait mohit…ur work have not finished… mohit says what? Nandini says yes… u have to take Naitik away from Akshara bhabhi for sometimes… so that thy can't understand our plan… mohit laughs. he says Naitik …n away from bhabhi ji…haha.. its impossible….Naitik won't go anywhere leaving his beautiful wife… Nandini nodes…she says he will…mohit says ufff y thins happing with me… Nandini n Rashmi laughs…

Akshara is ready…. Gayatri says Akshara is looking very beautiful.. Gayatri thn asks the beautician to go after dinner…the beautician says ok n leaves…. Varsha says can I come in?? Akshara becomes very happy to see Varsha her mother n her dadi…. She hugs Varsha, her mother, and choti n dadi… Rajshri asks r u ready?? Gayatri says tell me how she is looking.. dadi says she is looking veryyyyy beautiful… Akshara says all Gayatri aunty: …P I mean ma did all this… Rajshri feels bad hearing ma from her mouth… dadi asks where is Naitik? Gayatri says he must b getting ready…after tht Gayatri takes everyone outside… but Varsha sits with Akshara…she says ur home is really very beautiful…but ur room looks like a bachelor room…Akshara u must change this n prepare it in ur way… Akshara says actually have to ask Gayatri ma abt this… Varsha sees Akshara luggage …she says Akshara u have not bring ur cloths out of ur bag? Akshara says actually Varsha it was a very busy day…had no time to do tht…. Moreover there is no space in the coved…Varsha says u have to make ur room as u want Akshara…becz ur gonna stay here only…she turns n notices diviya's gift…Varsha says aree Akshara y did not u wear tht? Akshara says how can I wear tht infront of all? Varsha says u don't need to wear it in front of all…wear it infront of  Naitik ji only….Naitik comes into his room n knocks.. Seeing Naitik Akshara hides the nightdress…Naitik says I hope I'm not disturbing u two…Varsha says no not at all…rather I'm disturbing u two. Saying tht she leaves… Naitik turns…he smiles seeing Akshara…Akshara blushes… Naitik says now let me see how ur looking….he thn says aree ur not looking good…there is something which is missing….Akshara goes infront of the mirror…she asks whts missing…Naitik says ur love is missing. I can't see ur love for  me through ur eyes.. Akshara again blushes… Naitik says Akshara now pls tell me the three word of love…aksra says Gayatri ma saied whn u get ready we should go down…naitik says ok let go then…

Naitik Akshara comes down… vish becomes very happy to see akshra n Naitik together…. After coming down Naitik Akshara takes blessing from dadi, nani ma, Rajshri n vish…vish bless Naitik …he says he is very lucky to have a son in low like Naitik… Naitik says I will try my best to make u happy. Akshara whispering with Rajshri…she asks y papa is very happy today? Rajshri replies with a big smile that he got his dream son in low…he always wanted a son in low like Naitik who will love her daughter more then anything…. that's y he is very happy today… Akshara becomes happy to hear that…Naitik looks at Akshara n Rajshri…he smiles.

BREAK

Gayatri takes Naitik n Akshara in stage… after that thy click some photos with them.. guests give thm some gift n clicks pic… after tht Gayatri takes both aksra n Naitik for introducing with the guests… thy take blessing from thm…taking their blessing Akshara n Naitik starts walking with each other…Naitik asks Akshara what she was saying Rajshri… Akshara says nothing. Both of us were doing ur burai….hehe…Naitik says really??? I don't think so …my mother in low can never do tht… Akshara says how can u say tht?? Naitik says ur mother is much better thn u… n there is nothing bad abt me….my ma said tht…Akshara says oh… Naitik says ya ….ma also said tht son in low like me can hardly found… Akshara laughs…

Bhabhi ma asks Gayatri to takes of the guests…she thn asks her abt Mohit Nandini and Rashmi…she says she have asked thm to take care….bhabhi ma sees mohit….she asks him wht he is doing…mohit say he is taking care  of the guests… Gayatri says ok n leaves… Rashmi thn asks mohit to take Naitik outside n thy will ask Varsha to take Akshara… mohit goes…

BREAK

Mohit takes Naitik aside n asks him to go outside.. Naitik goes leaving Akshara…but Varsha comes n takes Akshara with her… Naitik n mohit sits out side… both of  thm laughing … Naitik says now I understood y ppl marry once…becz this rasum won't end ever…he laughs again…mohit says he is really happy to see him smiling… he also says now everything is fine so he is very happy for both of thm…but Naitik says no mohit…everything is not alright…the pain I have given Akshara its unforgettable.aksra forgive me for this but I can never forgive myself upto whn I don't remove all the sadness from our life….mohit says but wht will u do for this then???Naitik becomes tensed…

Precap:

Akshara n Varsha are together… Akshara tells Varsha that she will tell Naitik wht she feels for him,wht is in her heart …. Naitik is outside sitting with shuriya n mohit…he tells shuriya he always wants to see Akshara happy n smiling from her heart….

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yusra12 thumbnail
thankx roku for the update...was waitin for that
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks....... awesome update!
thankk youuuuu =)
amazingly written
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!

i'm so happy for them both :) i hope the saas bahu drama doesn't start soon
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know but why is Rajshri feeling bad on Akshara calling Gayatri ma.. i mean hello be happy ..i had bad feeling that near the future things will be worse for both Naitik & akshara
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update. Thanks Roku.
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update........... it was an awesome episode.......
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aw that was a cute onee.. thankyou!