Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sony you have lost all respect. We all can see right through it. Such an important task for getting the finalists and you guys make Chetan take that decision??? Dont you guys see that the bais is clearly evident?That foul mouthed Akash bad mouthed all the women and treated Anaida, Mona, Fiza so badly.You guys instead of penalizing him,made him enter the finals?
The producer of this show is a moron. He thought that making Chetan take SUCH AN IMPORTANT DECISION was smartest move?Hell no! he is living in a world of illusion. The way they tailored the program was amazing. The stupid immunity challenge and not allowing AM to enter MJC, it isall crystal clear now. Aman was a very strong contender and they made sure that nothing comes into way of AM.๐Ÿ˜ก
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^abhi hi in dono ko 1st n 2nd declare kar do na,kyo humlogo ka khoon jala rahe ho๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก...........
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mcm226

arre balloons to hawa se udkar idhar-udhar ho sakte hai na to usme kisika bhi 100% burst karne ke chances nahi hote,n luckily Chetan ka balloon reh gaya last me............yeh task immunity jeetne layak tha hi nahi,bakwaas task tha๐Ÿคข.............jab is immunity challenge jeetne waale ko itne powers dene the tab yeh Imm.Challenge bhi to tough hona chahiye tha๐Ÿ˜•................aisa bachho jaisa challenge jeetkar Chetan ko itne powesr de diye............unfair hai yaar

Agreed the task is not worth the big immunity and power to chose nomination for MJC. But what is Sony's gain? None of them are the biggest celebs of TV, so what cld be the reason of favoring?
mcm226 thumbnail
^^^^Lavs yaar  i'm not able to understand the reason behind this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.............pata nahi IJSMB ki production team me koi Chetan ya Aakash ka realtive baitha hai jo inke girte career ko ubarne ke liye inko yeh show jeetwakar logo ki(TV ke director-producers) ki nazro me laana chaah raha ho๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ....i dont know,this is just a guess................aur jis tarah Aakash ki gaaliya,insulting behaviour highlight kar rahe hai to lagta hai ke Chetan ka hi koi kareebi hai.......may be i'm wrong but mujhe aisa lag raha hai๐Ÿค”
saketman thumbnail
People are watching the show and they know who is the best ,so now akash , jay and chetan lost their own respect from people's mind and they are not going to get any work in industry now.
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saketman

People are watching the show and they know who is the best ,so now akash , jay and chetan lost their own respect from people's mind and they are not going to get any work in industry now.

Let us hope so... This world must punish the evil... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
AnVishtian thumbnail
I knew it!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Argh! ๐Ÿ˜ก I should have known they favoring Aakash and Chetan! From the way everything was going so smoothly for Aakash and Chetan it was pretty obvious they were trying to get those two to the finals. Seriously! What is this?! Nonsense! I wasted my time watching this stupid show, I could have watched something else instead of this.

Their throwing out all the deserving people and letting these three guys win.  Really this is very unfair, Why is it always that Aakash and Chetan get to win? 

And also the balloon task, Aren't immunity tasks supposed to be hard? If they wanted Chetan and Aakash to win so badly they could have at least did it in a fair way rather than making it so obvious but still they really shouldn't done this. I never hoped this from Sony.
mcm226 thumbnail

I'm disappointed with SONY๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..................seedha-seedha nazar aa raha hai ke sabse ziada Chetan ko favour kar rahe hai n saath me Aakash ko bhi iska faida mil raha hai๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Yes i agree with u totally infact today i was planning to open same topic as well ..but u have said all

What i have observed uptill now that sony people are totally siding with the twosome CA ..everytime they have got the favour and whenever Mona or others won anything they off n on introduce such things which snatches the rights of girls especially

since the immunity to chetan and his comment that last 2 balloons show that final might be b/w him and chetan clearly gives an indication of the authenticity of the show ..i guess they just want these 2 in final without doing anything and poor girls r suffering all humilation and insult ..this is utter rubbish

Bingo to all these girls who r still fighting in their monpoly and insult whereas still i want to give both these girls a broom too for still sitting and chating with those useless creatures and showing their good side nature ..Mona hasn't learnt anything yet even after she was annouced for MJ ..this is really pathetic ..girl wake up if u want to survive in jungle
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
todayz episode clearly showed teh favourtism for akash camp by the channel!!
i still dun understand why the hell chetan was given the chance to choose the conteder against mona again!!!
who was he to choose when already he chose mona yesterday!!!
it was really unfair......eitehr it wud hav been by janta or mona shud havbeen given teh rite to choose frm anyone of teh campmates!!
chetan is biased no doubt and still such an imortant decison was given to him both teh times!!!!
how unjust and ridiculous!!!today it juss pissed me off!!
channel , u guys r such losers ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ