Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Bugger

channel , u guys r such losers 👎🏼
Yeah! Channel, you guys are total losers!😆

LOL, bugger: That was the cutest thing said today! 😆😆
Originally posted by Rin03

I knew it!!! 😡

Argh! 😡 I should have known they favoring Aakash and Chetan! From the way everything was going so smoothly for Aakash and Chetan it was pretty obvious they were trying to get those two to the finals. Seriously! What is this?! Nonsense! I wasted my time watching this stupid show, I could have watched something else instead of this.

Their throwing out all the deserving people and letting these three guys win.  Really this is very unfair, Why is it always that Aakash and Chetan get to win? 

And also the balloon task, Aren't immunity tasks supposed to be hard? If they wanted Chetan and Aakash to win so badly they could have at least did it in a fair way rather than making it so obvious but still they really shouldn't done this. I never hoped this from Sony.

I doubt whether two people can win......only one can be the winner to the best of my knowledge....
Originally posted by ishtar

the next leader would be Aakash for sure now that the goons have a majority.
I hope the girls revolt

The girls are revolted and so are we but that doesn't help at all..
SHAME ON SONY CHANNEL!
I have stopped watching this show as its giving me indigestion and HBP! 😡
They are deliberately letting those 2 jerks choose everytime so their enemies lose and their chamchas remain! 😡

Send emails to Sony giving horrible gaalis, even worse ones than that neanderthal gives.... 😡
I just finished watching the show and had an 'Eureka!' moment... The voting is on and eliminations will be ONLY on the basis of votes. Looks like AC knew this all along which is why they picked Mona for the MJC and not Anaida. They know that Anaida any way gets less votes so Mona is the real competition. So much for the thory that Chetan doesn't have brains and if AC knew this all along than obviously SET has told them stuff the other's don't know. They are all just taking the audience for granted 🤢
Sony is using Chetan/Akash just like colors used Raja Chaudhary. They wanted Raja till the end coz he provided all the masala and the entertainment and kept the show going. The surprise elimination and keeping him hidden in the secret room was all part of that plan. Raja and Rahul were nominated that week and Colors didn't want either gone. Hence all the hidden room chaal. Same with Sony. People won't watch the show as much if Chetan/Akash leave. Who wants to watch maunvrat Aman, dheela dhaala Jay and the two girls Mona and Anaida?? It's makes better sense to keep these two there till the very end. But they won't win. Just like Raja didn't win.
Originally posted by MithiBani

Sony is using Chetan/Akash just like colors used Raja Chaudhary. They wanted Raja till the end coz he provided all the masala and the entertainment and kept the show going. The surprise elimination and keeping him hidden in the secret room was all part of that plan. Raja and Rahul were nominated that week and Colors didn't want either gone. Hence all the hidden room chaal. Same with Sony. People won't watch the show as much if Chetan/Akash leave. Who wants to watch maunvrat Aman, dheela dhaala Jay and the two girls Mona and Anaida?? It's makes better sense to keep these two there till the very end. But they won't win. Just like Raja didn't win.

i hope they dun win .....o tehrwise ....his ego and blabberings on the channel will drive me nuts

WTH...when Mona's leadership was taken away and the chocie to elect was given to Kashmeera who works for the channel I knew that Sony palyed a game but this is utterly ridiculous...If they had to elect another person why not give the authority to Mona who can decide whom she wants or the next highest vote getter automatically comes int he challenge...C'mon as if the channel gusy didn't think tat Chetan is not going to send in Akash...and this authority was given on what basis....fuga phod challenge...yuck...atleast that dya Mona did a much better JC with the fire ants...she deserved the immunity...Sony is siding with the wrong person and giving boost to people who have negative shades...

Definitely there is just one winner...but two people can make a pact that if even one of them wins they will share the money and that is better than none of them winning...

Originally posted by Bugger

i hope they dun win .....o tehrwise ....his ego and blabberings on the channel will drive me nuts

I'm with you bugger, He is flying high right now itself, If he wins thenhe would go straight up to space and no one would be able to bring him back to planet earth.

Well i would like to see Anaida leave as well, Anaida and Mona in MJC next week would be great to watch.....for the finale winners i would like to see Chetan as the winner and Mona and the runner up.....no comments for Akash, he was nice in the beginning, but now i think the Jungle has gotten into him....but hey he keeps the show entertaining, if he was not there the show would be boring and worthless....:)