Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao!

SONY favouring Chetan n Aakash - Page 4

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bugger

i hope they dun win .....o tehrwise ....his ego and blabberings on the channel will drive me nuts

By 'these two' I mean Chetan/Akash. They won't win. Esp Akash will never win. A channel cannot have an abusive person like him as the winner. No way is he going to win.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Sony is using Chetan/Akash just like colors used Raja Chaudhary. They wanted Raja till the end coz he provided all the masala and the entertainment and kept the show going. The surprise elimination and keeping him hidden in the secret room was all part of that plan. Raja and Rahul were nominated that week and Colors didn't want either gone. Hence all the hidden room chaal. Same with Sony. People won't watch the show as much if Chetan/Akash leave. Who wants to watch maunvrat Aman, dheela dhaala Jay and the two girls Mona and Anaida?? It's makes better sense to keep these two there till the very end. But they won't win. Just like Raja didn't win.

I really hope u are right in ur analysis....cuz if either of the bullies win, I will send email bombs to SONY! 😡 😆 😆
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sony is using Chetan/Akash just like colors used Raja Chaudhary. They wanted Raja till the end coz he provided all the masala and the entertainment and kept the show going. The surprise elimination and keeping him hidden in the secret room was all part of that plan. Raja and Rahul were nominated that week and Colors didn't want either gone. Hence all the hidden room chaal. Same with Sony. People won't watch the show as much if Chetan/Akash leave. Who wants to watch maunvrat Aman, dheela dhaala Jay and the two girls Mona and Anaida?? It's makes better sense to keep these two there till the very end. But they won't win. Just like Raja didn't win.

Aakash ko use kar rahe hai yeh samajh me aata hai ke wo hyper hokar footage leta hai,but what abt Chetan?.......Chetan bhi koi khaas kaam nahi karta,na hi kuch koi controversial statements deta hai Aakash ki tarah to usko itna imp decision lene ka power kaise de diya?..........i wud love to watch Anaida n Mona n Jay n even chetan n aman but not Aakash at any cost..........mujhe aurto ki insult karnewaala,baat baat me gaaliya dene waale aadmi ko dekhkar entertainment nahi milti ulta mera khoon khoolta hai😡..n no MB,we cant compare Raja with this moron🤢🤢🤢.........Raja bohat tameez waaala tha iske comparision me,wo wakai entertain karta tha,kisi ki tang khichna,hansi-mazak karna.........................yaha to bas ek hi baat dekhne-sunne ko milti hai Aakash se.................n i wish ke yeh dono me koi bhi na jeete..........but mujhe inme se ek winner hoga aisa lag raha hai
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

By 'these two' I mean Chetan/Akash. They won't win. Esp Akash will never win. A channel cannot have an abusive person like him as the winner. No way is he going to win.

MB I hope what you say is true...I would not like to see Akash win this show, not just that he is abusive verbally but he thinks he knows it all and has the misconception that what he is doing and has done till now is right...His winning would send a wrong message to the young viewers...I first wanted Chetan to win...I don't have major problems with him besides that he is spineless...but if he wins I think it is still Akash's win indirectly...
redbia thumbnail

May be Aakash aur Chetan hi lowest votes getter hon issi liye sony ney yeh drama kiya hai.......... I think sony crew har show main pehly hi decide kar laity hain k who'll be the winner aur fazool main doosry celebrities ki insult dikhaty rahty hain......... nothing left to watch this yuk..... show as i am sure Aakash is going to be the winner🤢

MithiBani thumbnail
mandy, I agree. Raja was wayyyyy better than Akash. I wish he'd soon be back on TV. He was such a great entertainer. Akash is a moron. I don't take his outbursts very seriously. He doesn't effect me much. He has no respect for women and the women in that show know that. They should keep away from him. But women like Mona ja ja ke uske saath ghusti rehti thi. Jyada dosti karne ki firak mein rehti thi. Aaj bhi us-se hug maang rahi thi. Why?? Why the hell!! Itna bura hai toh door raho. I don't get that.

Two of Akash's worst fights with Anaida were
1. Coz Anaida was being unreasonable about the jungle challenge. Akash was right but his method of ranting raving was wrong

2. The prasad thing. He didn't want the girls who hadn't showered making the prasad. He got mad. he also mentioned that one of them (Anaida, Mona) wasn't fit to make the prasad. they beeped it. He was again right. But the way he goes about making his point is so so wrong. He ends up looking like a maniac.

I'm not defending him but he isn't always wrong. His outbursts makes people forget the real issue and they only remember the crude stuff that he spews.
desicrowd thumbnail

mandy, I agree. Raja was wayyyyy better than Akash. I wish he'd soon be back on TV. He was such a great entertainer. Akash is a moron. I don't take his outbursts very seriously. He doesn't effect me much. He has no respect for women and the women in that show know that. They should keep away from him. But women like Mona ja ja ke uske saath ghusti rehti thi. Jyada dosti karne ki firak mein rehti thi. Aaj bhi us-se hug maang rahi thi. Why?? Why the hell!! Itna bura hai toh door raho. I don't get that.

Two of Akash's worst fights with Anaida were
1. Coz Anaida was being unreasonable about the jungle challenge. Akash was right but his method of ranting raving was wrong

2. The prasad thing. He didn't want the girls who hadn't showered making the prasad. He got mad. he also mentioned that one of them (Anaida, Mona) wasn't fit to make the prasad. they beeped it. He was again right. But the way he goes about making his point is so so wrong. He ends up looking like a maniac.

I'm not defending him but he isn't always wrong. His outbursts makes people forget the real issue and they only remember the crude stuff that he spews.

MB I think the situation is such in the jungle that when you stay so long with someone you get emotionally attached and treat them a part of your life even if he/she hurts you, you tend to forget and forgive because you are trying to find your relations in these people...Mona must be an emotional girl and wants everything back to how everything was before they all leave...but someone who is at fault doesn't want to forget and forgive and move on...I as a viewer think Mona shudn't talk to them at all but for her if she doesn't talk to someone who is staying with her the entire week ofcourse she will get emotional and wills ay chalo chodo lets forget...and the worst is that these two bullies must be making her feel emotional every second of her stay there...
MithiBani thumbnail
desicrowd, maybe you are right. maybe Mona wants things to be back to normal but she says she hates him and then goes and asks him for a hug. I don't get such people. I prefer Anaida. She called him chuha and had the guts to do so on his face. Mona fights but then goes crawling back....whimpering. Major ick factor for me.
hamzahra2345 thumbnail
v can give our bit by not voting 4 akashh AT ALL...............................
i only want a jungle queen 4 this show .....................
desicrowd thumbnail

desicrowd, maybe you are right. maybe Mona wants things to be back to normal but she says she hates him and then goes and asks him for a hug. I don't get such people. I prefer Anaida. She called him chuha and had the guts to do so on his face. Mona fights but then goes crawling back....whimpering. Major ick factor for me.

Yeah Mona shud be a little stronger but maybe she has been with the two much more than Anaida maybe that is making her emotional...Anaida had never been close to Akash and Chetan..Anyways I hope whoever is truly deserving wins...