Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Yeah Mona shud be a little stronger but maybe she has been with the two much more than Anaida maybe that is making her emotional...Anaida had never been close to Akash and Chetan..Anyways I hope whoever is truly deserving wins...

or may be yeh bhi MOna ke game plan ka koi hissa hoπŸ€”πŸ˜•
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Yeah Mona shud be a little stronger but maybe she has been with the two much more than Anaida maybe that is making her emotional...Anaida had never been close to Akash and Chetan..Anyways I hope whoever is truly deserving wins...

I know. IMO the two deserving ones should be Anaida and Chetan. Both have done all their tasks very well.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope Sony is not compensating for Akash's loss in Jhalak Dikhlaja 1...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Akash gave Sony eye grabbing footage with his rants in Jhalak. No wonder they brought him back. I'm sure Sony has recieved numerous complaints about Akash's behavior on this show. For them, right now, any publicity is good publicity. But they won't let him win. It'll spoil the channel's image. At least that's what I think.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Akash gave Sony eye grabbing footage with his rants in Jhalak. No wonder they brought him back. I'm sure Sony has recieved numerous complaints about Akash's behavior on this show. For them, right now, any publicity is good publicity. But they won't let him win. It'll spoil the channel's image. At least that's what I think.

Bhagwaan kare tumhari baat sach saabit ho MBπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›.............koi bhi winner chalega except this jerk😑🀒
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MB you are right...I too have a feeling that Akash will be there till the end but won't win...making a abusive man win is not good for Sony's image...instead of warning Akash against his behavior Sony is cashing on his anger...for Sony baap bada na bhaiyya sabse bada rupaiyya...
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@MB ji, mandy ji, crowd ji: I hope this theory holds correct. Akashh shouldn't be allowed to win this show... In a way, the idea makes good sense... he brings the TRP but loses the prize of the plunder...
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what happened today made me so disgusted with the show . So ultimately the KING CHETAN had to decide the 2 ppl who have to go out . SONY clearly wanted AKASH to stay for the faalthu TRP this hooligan is giving !!

SHAME on SONY for favouring the LOOSERs !!!

Rangan4u thumbnail
This time , I didn't like Mini and Yudi.
They forced Aman to give his opinion in 'one-word' for every contestant.
And afterwards, they told that, Aman hadn't said that in the show for selfish reasons.

Not abusing, Not fighting OR Controlling one's anger,  DOESN'T translate as 'being camera-conscious' or 'being fake'.
prince-tidus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree . they're really favouring Chetan and Aakash