Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ hahaha noo i meant aryan's time cuz he like lives in the U.K. or w/e...

you live 3 hours back... i hate different time zones they're confusingg... right now its 10:47 hereee

&& yep, who doesn't hate schoool? haha i'm actualllly kinda shyyy so... meeting new people is ehhh for me =/ cuz likee i'm too shy to start talking w/ new people i dunno. lol

anddd okiee sooo... i'd pick the annoying "guy" who has an annoying laugh but is good at everything & perfect for me :D

lmao. :)

would you rather date a prep or date an emo/punk?
BlissfullyMe thumbnail
the emo punk i guess.

LMAO and jess the girl with the annoying laugh neday
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL^^
welll... @ krishna's question: i like how prep's dress, but some of them have snobby attitudes. But not all of them though
sooo i'd pick prep :)
depressed people who dont want to have fun make me depressed haha no offence...and im a very happy person :P

school is going good for me...art class is awesomee :D

i actually talked to a few people i didnt know. LOL but i regretted it when one of the guys gave me his number.  :$
THATS why i dont talk to guys first πŸ˜†

haha im like the shyest girl everrr and im very outgoing with my friends, so other people think im snobby =//
i know cause thats what one of my friends said πŸ˜†
she told me that she thought i was snobby but then she got to know  me lol

wat abt u krishna? hows school going? :)
snowflake0555 thumbnail
^ lol aww... well preppy guys are okay but the girls are such b*tches like seriouslyyy they think they're the shit and sooo coool cuz they shop at alll these places like hollister, blah blah. (no offense if you shop there hahaha.. just sayinng) but the guys are alright.

lmaoo aww he gave you your number? hahahah damn he must have been hella desperate πŸ˜† what a loser... lol creep much?

erm school's going finee i guess πŸ˜• all my classes are pretty... ehh cept academic chemistry i freakkin regret taking that class it's like SOOOO hard and i dont even understand any of the crap we're learning.. like so far we're learning math stuff rather then chemistry and it's soo hard and confusing cuz like one day we learn something and then the next day we'll learn something totally different LMAO.. like wth?

i might drop out of academic chem and take just regular chem.. cuz like 2 of my friends are switching classes too cuz of all the work & im thinking of it to.. i can jus tswitch my 10th period art to chemistry and then have art for homeroom 1st period cuz right now chem is my homeroom lol

sooo yeah.. besides that i guess the rest are okayy πŸ˜›
Jess. thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowflake0555

^ lol aww... well preppy guys are okay but the girls are such b*tches like seriouslyyy they think they're the shit and sooo coool cuz they shop at alll these places like hollister, blah blah. (no offense if you shop there hahaha.. just sayinng) but the guys are alright.

lmaoo aww he gave you your number? hahahah damn he must have been hella desperate πŸ˜† what a loser... lol creep much?

erm school's going finee i guess πŸ˜• all my classes are pretty... ehh cept academic chemistry i freakkin regret taking that class it's like SOOOO hard and i dont even understand any of the crap we're learning.. like so far we're learning math stuff rather then chemistry and it's soo hard and confusing cuz like one day we learn something and then the next day we'll learn something totally different LMAO.. like wth?

i might drop out of academic chem and take just regular chem.. cuz like 2 of my friends are switching classes too cuz of all the work & im thinking of it to.. i can jus tswitch my 10th period art to chemistry and then have art for homeroom 1st period cuz right now chem is my homeroom lol

sooo yeah.. besides that i guess the rest are okayy πŸ˜›

haha the guy was cute but a big flirt  πŸ˜†
i wish there were cute indian guys at school :(
most of them at my school are ugly. Lol.

are you a year ahead in math? cause where i live, you have to be in algebra 3/4 and up to be in chem.
i also took chemistry last year in 10th grade...its superrr hard =//
yea its a lot of math...i cant remember a lot of stuff but if you need help you can always ask me :)

i think academic chem. might be too hard
but it'll look great on your transcript πŸ˜›
Jess. thumbnail
next question :P

would you rather make out with bush or fall down and break both your legs?
snowflake0555 thumbnail
welll what do you mean algebra 3/4? at our school youuu take alg, alg II, geometry, pre calc.. etc etc.

i took algebra my 8th grade year but your supposed take it in 9th grade so i guess i'm a year ahead. last year i took academic alg II and this year im taking academic geometry but most of the people in my grade are taking alg II this year lol

there is sooo alg 3/4 ?? πŸ˜•

actually i could have taken physics this year if i wanted to and chemistry next year but majority of pple took chemistry before physics so yeah.. plus it makes sense

lol yeah academic chem is tooo hard u have nooo idea all the sophomores who took it complained 24/7 about how hard it is and stuff and i was gonna take regular chemistry this year but my freaking biology teacher kept saying i'll do good and he recommended taking academic soo stupid old me listened to him and now i got myself into a hell hole cuz it's soooo confusing alreadyy ughh! :(

i should have done what i wanted to, and not took his suggestion cuz now im screwed.. but i dont think it's too late to switch classes so if i fail my first major test which is sometime next week.. then i'm definetely switching lol

ohh and ATLEAST u have indians at your school! pshh last year it was only me and this other juniorr guy who was a gujju lmfao like me..

this year it's me, him.. but he's a senior now, and this other new girl named either brinda/vrinda and she's also a senior

so 3 indians vs. like.... 400-450 whites & 15-25 mexicans, a few black/chinese people

LMAOOO. nice... haha not 🀣
snowflake0555 thumbnail
& eww that's digusting ugh both are sooo hard... i dunno what i'd do if i broke both my legs lmfao but i guess i choose that cuz making out with bush is just.... 🀒
Jess. thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowflake0555

welll what do you mean algebra 3/4? at our school youuu take alg, alg II, geometry, pre calc.. etc etc.

i took algebra my 8th grade year but your supposed take it in 9th grade so i guess i'm a year ahead. last year i took academic alg II and this year im taking academic geometry but most of the people in my grade are taking alg II this year lol

there is sooo alg 3/4 ?? πŸ˜•

actually i could have taken physics this year if i wanted to and chemistry next year but majority of pple took chemistry before physics so yeah.. plus it makes sense

lol yeah academic chem is tooo hard u have nooo idea all the sophomores who took it complained 24/7 about how hard it is and stuff and i was gonna take regular chemistry this year but my freaking biology teacher kept saying i'll do good and he recommended taking academic soo stupid old me listened to him and now i got myself into a hell hole cuz it's soooo confusing alreadyy ughh! :(

i should have done what i wanted to, and not took his suggestion cuz now im screwed.. but i dont think it's too late to switch classes so if i fail my first major test which is sometime next week.. then i'm definetely switching lol

ohh and ATLEAST u have indians at your school! pshh last year it was only me and this other juniorr guy who was a gujju lmfao like me..

this year it's me, him.. but he's a senior now, and this other new girl named either brinda/vrinda and she's also a senior

so 3 indians vs. like.... 400-450 whites & 15-25 mexicans, a few black/chinese people

LMAOOO. nice... haha not 🀣

well here regular algebra, is algebra 1/2
and then comes geometry, and then algebra 3/4 then pre-cal and so on

i also took algebra in 8th :P
im a year ahead too πŸ˜›

haha me school is very diverse...tons of black people/mexicans/indians/muslims/ and of course white people. i think there are more black people than white in my school though ...cant remember

lol a couple of indians are okay, but when all of them get together...DRAMAAA
so i try to keep only a few indian friendsπŸ˜†
but my best friend attracts drama πŸ˜†
it just seems to follow her around lol...so i get stuck in it with her
snowflake0555 thumbnail
lol aww i wish i had lots of indians at my schoool i feel like a loner :( lmfao liike i mean alll my friends are mainlyy white.. since there's no indians and stuff and my parents are superr-strict and i can't go anywhere w/ my friends like im not allowed to go to the movies, to a sleepover, etc etc. my life SUCKSS! fml. & we haveee more mexicans then black peoplee man this town for some reason attracts mexicans! likee i bet the middle school has twice as many latinos/Hispanics then the HS does

haha woww indian girls + drama 🀣 tooo bad i've never seen that go down in my school... it's always white girls & black girls & mexican girlss who do thattt LOL

okayy...

would you ratherrr jump off a building or get shot? πŸ˜†