•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
YRKKH WRITTEN UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sooo sorry for this late update.... as always net problem... 😡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naitik n mohit siting out side…mohit says he is very happy tht everything is fyn now…but Naitik says no mohit…everything is not fyn…the pain I have given Akshara its unforgivable. Akshara forgive me for this but I can never forgive myself upto whn I don't remove all the sadness from her life…. mohit says but what will u do for this then??? Naitik becomes tensed…  shuriya comes out… Naitik calls him … he asks him what he is doing here???  Shuriya replies he is searching his wife.. shuriya thn asks Naitik what he  is doing here? Mohit say actually I was teaching Naitik abt marriage…the truth is after marriage u spoils ur life.. shuriya laughs…he says after marriage our life changes…but for good … mohit says really??? Thn y don't u teach Naitik  wht he should do or wht he should not do?  Shuriya asks Naitik wht happened?  Naitik says nothing…shuriya says asks me whatever u want otherwise if u asks ur elders then there will b a generation gap.. Mohit says alright ..I'll ask u for personal knowledge.. he asks think tht a girl is very upset with me…wht should I do then? Shuriya says it's so easy…give him some gift…mohit says err… n if a big fight held between husband wife thn? What should we do?? Shuriya says err….thn  its really tough.. Naitik becomes upset…
Varsha Akshara run out of the party…thy come at kitchen… Akshara says Varsha nobody noticed us…. he he its great… Varsha says ya.. she then says btw Akshara u wanted to tell me something since I have arrived? Akshara says actually Varsha I was thinking there were lots of problem during my marriage na…Varsha says ya bt now everything think is alright na? Akshara says actually Varsha in  "picking up plates" rasum I made sound while picking Naitik ji's plate….n everyone was saying there will b fights between me n Naitik …Varsha says Akshara…don't worry….this are not true… u don't have to pay much attention to them..  Akshara says u know Varsha it was my dream tht my marriage will b the best marriage… Varsha says Akshara we girls always dream like tht but in reality everything is mixed of happiness n sadness…. Akshara nodes …
Shuriya tells Naitik n mohit that Varsha too had a big fight after there marriage… but he managed everything…. Naitik says but what u did for making her happy? Mohit says ya ya ask him everything Naitik…will help u in future… Naitik says I was asking a se he…its very easy to make a girl happy…shuriya says no Naitik its very tough…I can't make thm happy easily….thy r very sensitive in real…  if u do romance to make her happy thn ur going in wrong way… Naitik becomes tensed…
Varsha says Akshara we girls are loving by nature. but sometimes we don't know how to express thn…Varsha thn asks Akshara tell me how u will say I love u to Naitik ? Akshara says err… Varsha says Akshara Naitik ji must know how much u love him…u should tell him everything…. Akshara smiles…she says she will tell Naitik everything today…  shuriya says the thing u can do is u can make her laugh…u know if u make her laugh she will come close to u… Naitik tells shuriya with a smile tht he always wants to see Akshara happy n smiling from her heart….he will do anything for it…Naitik, mohit n shuriya coming inside…. Akshara n Varsha to comes in the hall…. but suddenly the electricity goes… after tht a light falls on Akshara n  naitik…Nandini says guys don't worry…. Nothing happened to the light…actually we want to celebrate for getting Akshara bhabhi…. she says both Naitik Akshara to sit in the stage…. Thy sit n smile looking at each other..
BREAK
Mohit, Rashmi, Varsha, shuriya dances on Wah Wah Ram Ji for Naitik Akshara…after their performance Akshara sees she is dancing with Naitik….Naitik also sees he is dancing with Akshara…. But it was their dream…. All starts clapping for Mohit, Rashmi, Varsha, shuriya..
Varsha, Nandini, Rashmi switch on Naitik room's light for decorating it…. Varsha says both of thm will b very happy to see this… Nandini says shhhhhhhh. Nobody should know abt this…
 All guests going. …Akshra's family too going… but Varsha, Nandini, Rashmi ,mohit is not there….omi asks dada ji where thy are… dada ji makes an angry face…

BREAK

Varsha, Nandini, Rashmi, mohit comes… dada ji asks thm where thy were ? mohit says actually dada ji Varsha bhabhi lost her way….so we were searching  her… vish says its ok….we just wanted to say u all did a fabulous job today…. Omi asks lets go thn….its too late… Varsha whispers in Akshra's ear all the best.. mohit does the same to Naitik…. both of thm smiles n reaches their room…whn thy opened it thy see their room is decorated…Akshara becomes very excited n says omg thy have decorated  it  like sughug rat…Naitik looks at Akshara….Akshara blushes…

PRECAP-

Akshara wore the nightdress…but Gayatri knocks the room…Akshara opens the room …

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks a lot i was waiting for this
Thanx a lot for the update
i dont think gayatri will see her in her nightdress. she may change into normal clothes by then... probably cuz it was the weekend they had to give us a pre cap like that
thnx was waiting for the update..grt update..

Thankyou so much for the awesome detailed update it was worth the wait especially for myself who does not speak hindi. I cannot say thankyou enough.

fnxxx 4 da update...
lets pray akshara changed her clothssss
Roku thanks a lot for the update......
Thanx for the written update!!