Uravugal

Uravugal Aug31 - Sep 4 Updates & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank god,atlast AM sir oru vazhiya babya kaapathittaruDanceDance.

All are correct in their views.Even MR.senthil,innaikkudhaan nalla nalla questions ellam kettaru avaru wife kitta.But paavam,answer dhaan kidaikkala.
Again and again same questions repeted by senthil,mugundhan and krishna and same answer by ranjani.tommorrow,rest of the ppl will continue.good.🤢
But i thought ranjani will disclose everything with krishna,appadiya ottuketta hubbykkum brother kkum therinjidumnu nenetchen,nalla velai adhu nadakkalai.

Senthil says if you do not want to tell it to me.. it means that baby is not mine.. 

Aiyo kadavule,now only i wrote senthil is correctMad Smiley Banging Head Against A Brick WallMad Smiley Banging Head Against A Brick Wall...after this stupid statement i should write senthil is wrong as always🤢🤢.Will anyone ask like this just because his wife is not answering his question😡.Disgusting.
MR.Senthi

Nice to see both the brothers fightwith their BIL for their sister👏👏.sattaiya pidichadoda niruthaama 2 kannathulayum 2 kudunga raasakala....common,its time for another problem in the house.Animated Fighting Smileys

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nithya.

Senthil is too much asking if it is his baby.

I feel all of them should leave Ranjani as it is with the promise that she won't hurt the baby. Too much questioning is boring. Poor Ranjani.
raaspach thumbnail
Aishuma,when will u update?iam eagerly waiting to know whether senthilkku slap kedetchudhannu therinjukaradhukku...i didnt watch tue episode...EB thiruvilaiyadal u know😡😡common common  .......update soon.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

Aishuma,when will u update?iam eagerly waiting to know whether senthilkku slap kedetchudhannu therinjukaradhukku...i didnt watch tue episode...EB thiruvilaiyadal u know😡😡common common  .......update soon.

😆.... itho varuthu yakkaa.... ippo thaan got here.. will update now 😛....
😆😆
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..
raaspach thumbnail

Thanks for the update aish.

no slapping...waste waiting....😡😡
(shree,leave it ma,rombha alaiyuraapula irukku)

Parvathy amma so stubborn,poor AM ,indha ammavukku explain panniye veenapogaporaru..poor man.indha vayasukku appuram  he is not able to control his wife.

"ivlo nayaa peyaa kastapattu olachathukku... can't they atleast do this for you."

atleast do this?indha dialogue konjam overaa theriyala ungalukku??oru babyya kolradhu ungalukka avalavu simple aa theriyudhu..hmmm😡😡

the following statement is for the unborn baby....
baby...nee yen indha veetula vandhu porakkura....
edhir veettula porakalam....illainna pakatthu veettula

porakkalamm..adhuvum illainna unakku aappu vatchare andha josiyar😡😡avaru veettula porakalam...nee yen kannu indha loosu familykku vara????

"ippadhi nagai, sothu, saavi nnu kadaiseela thaliya keetaa... ithu verum thangam nnu nenatcheengala?" 

why parvathy amma,u r toturing Am sir by asking so much questions.idhe kelviya, neenga mattera ellarkittayum sollittu appuram open debate nadathiningana,u will get a solution soon.then neenga yaarukagavum edhayum vittu kudukkavum vendam.

ranjani Am sir mela promise panninadhukku appuram,why these ppl are not leaving the matter?

Selvam is now a textiles owner.😆😆...very good.uzhaichu kottittudhaan adutha velai parkaporaru...

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

Selvam is now a textiles owner.😆😆...very good.uzhaichu kottittudhaan adutha velai parkaporaru...

🤣 Sumi Akka....... Neenga TMS Selvathaiyum.... Uravugal Senthilaiyum kolapiteenga pola 🤣🤣🤣... Super Super 😆.....

Thanks for the monday update daa Nithya..  will come back after i post the update to give my comments about it all... 😛
raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_muka1984

🤣 Sumi Akka....... Neenga TMS Selvathaiyum.... Uravugal Senthilaiyum kolapiteenga pola 🤣🤣🤣... Super Super 😆.....

Thanks for the monday update daa Nithya..  will come back after i post the update to give my comments about it all... 😛

what to do aishu?All the dobakkuur's name are starting with "S".ennaiyum sethudhaan solren.That's why i got confused.😆😆
iam not going to change it.appuram indha post and un kandupidippukku madippe illama poidum illa.what say???correct na?😉😉
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks da Nihya and Aisha for the updates and pictures Atina👏  
Todays episode was a shocker - i hope atleast this accident will make gaya open her eyes. I feel bad for krish - have a bad feeling regs TK now😔