What did u really think of MGAENP?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

when it first started it wz really nice with cute chandin๐Ÿ˜Š & i got excited when i heard Mugdha Chapekar is entering the serial i thought the show would be more interesting since they also mentioned that Karan is going to enter it as well coz i thought their jodi would be okay but it came out that evey 1 liked their jodi. but the show turned out to be boring!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก with param & his family, getting chandin married at the age of 18!!!...why??? do families think like that???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•  i think coz of that idea the show wz getting boring๐Ÿ˜ก so what i really think about MGAENP is boring & ruined the Mugdha's career i feel sory 4๐Ÿ˜ญ her wonder wht she must be thinking๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜Š I wish Mugdha all the best 4 the further๐Ÿ˜Š May god make all her wishes come true๐Ÿ˜Š & may we all see her๐Ÿ˜ŠGod bless u all๐Ÿ˜Š
I really think the title doesn't suit the serial story. Lagta hai the creatives wanted to show something and then the Channel threw in some demands and totally the serial became a Khichidi. I think the serial would have survived if it came on some other channel other than colors which likes to just torture its lead actresses.
I totally agree with u. Had a lots of expectation but everything goes in vain.
arrey guyz..i dnt want nanhi pari 2 end...
arrey..i wanna see chandu n raj eksath..
i wanna see dere marriage..honeymoon๐Ÿ˜‰.n all.....
i knw i didn't want it to end i too wanted 2 see their marriage & their honeymoon
I agree with all.......mujhe bhi karan aur mugdha ki aage ki story dekhni hai...hum log itne time se RAAJ & CHANDU ko ek saath dekhne ke liye taras gaye the aur jab dekhne ka time aaya they wiil stop this show...this is not fair...... right guys.......
year i agree with u why....???? do they have 2 do that!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก all they ar going 2 do is express their love โค๏ธ & hug each other ๐Ÿค— 4 a long time. i am sooooooooo mad right now!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก they always do that in other serials!!!!!!!! why do it 2 MGAENP.....?????? but i think raj & chandi are going to die after param gets the knife (soz but thats what i think) so plz don't take me wrong.

๐Ÿ˜Š I wish Mugdha all the best 4 the futher ๐Ÿ˜Š May all her wishes come true ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š & may we get to see her & Rajat in our life โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š 
โค๏ธI love Rajatโค๏ธ
i miss MGAENP now coz it wz so interesing yesterday i wished they carried it on๐Ÿ˜ญ

well in my view MGENP whas just only good in the begining and i thaught it will be get better after mugdha's entry

but it was getting worst day by day!!!

so acha hau that yeh stupid serial end hone ko aya it was like character ko miss use karna...

im happy after ending this show!

ihv stopped watching this serial for a long time ago after Chandni's engagment with PJ...

Chandni's character was showing so badly in the show... that was a big mistake of the serial... qauz todays punjabi girls aren't like
chandni's!!!

good that the serial is done!!
i agree with u as well i thought the show would be more interesting after Mugdha would enter but year got worse!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก