Aug 31st-4th Sept updates n discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates meli..

I guess Kaveri will convince the manager elope with the money and kill jegan..
thanks mels
I agree with Janu - GJ deserves it, but poor Selvi.

I would like it to end with Kaveri marrying Jegan, but revealing GJ's nature to Selvi and family, and then Saro also revealing the truth about her kidnapping. Then Selvi will accept Kaveri and GJ will go to jail.
Ayyo tension taangliye.
Where;s the friday update?
Thanks to Meli and Meena.  :-)

I felt that there was something more in store when Kaveri agreed for the marriage. Everything was too good and running smoothly just coz Arase brought in the proposal. That policeman was so careless when he addressed GJ by his name and Jegan has heard everything while in custody.. I knew Kaveri will come to know of GJ's hand in having Jegan arrested and take the necessary step thereafter.

In fact I expected her to be insulted in the way that Mappillai was questioning her indirectly whether she was still a virgin...but initially she seem quite disturbed though but later nodded her head like a temple cow agreeing for the marriage. If I were Kaveri I would have asked him if he was a clean slate himself. (sad I am unable to use my angry emoticon here...!!)

Knowing his apporach a marriage with him won't be stable as he would end up suspecting Kaveri in her every movement. Thus I believe that Kaveri is much better off with her first love, Jegan.

I don't think Kaveri would dirty her hand in killing Jegan.....she has Arase/Selvi's blood running in her vein. She can be a stubborn and hot blooded lass but not a rotten murderer like her good for nothing dad GJ...!!!
Thanks Mels & Meena for the updates .. Kaveri is a smarter criminal than her dad .. Pora pokkila , ellathaiyum suruttittu poyitta ; Gj's gun too aah 😆 ... GJ kku venum ...
why in every radaan serial y someone has to elope? chitti, annamalai now in arase..its so boring..🤢 
Thanks for the updates meli..

Countdown starts.. 5 more episodes..
Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago