Fan Fictions

One sided Love?? #3 note (PG 147)

kunwar_rey thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guyz.....OMG....i just can't believe this thing.....WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE 3RD THREAD OF

😳

thanx sooo much ......thanx to all.....i am soo very happy today........YIPPE....party time🥳
well Congo to to all to for ur wonderful replies......I'll write a thank you note later as i am a just lil bit busy now......Will get back

love
ADITI

HRE'S THE LINK TO THREAD 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1168021

HERE'S THE LINK TO THREAD 2

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1210856&PID=22881262&#22881262
(credit for the above sig goes to my dearest and sweetest friend deepu....thanx dear)
Edited by ksglover1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunwar_rey thumbnail

hEY FRIENDS

i am back with the third thread of my fic "one sided love??"
thanx to all who have supported me throughout..i am really oblighed guyz...seriously....YOU ALL ARE THE BEST muaah.....so here 's a special thanx to all my wonderful readers

Hima : i luv u girl....you have been soo supportive throughout my journey....i love you to bits....you are one of my closest friend out here....i luv you yaar........
i just love the way you torture me for not updating the parts......hehe......seriously i love it........you have been my best commenter...........MUAAH 😳

Roshan : again one of my best pals and one of the best commenters out here.....Ahhh what can i say about you yaar...you are just simply rocking......and i just love the way you trouble me for the updates....hehe.....well i hope that you'll always be there for me😃

arlover: my sweetest sis....such an adorable doll...i luve you kshma......you'll alwyas be the special one out here.......and never think that i can forget you😃😉

saz : hmmm......again one of the very few of my closest friend and a gr8 writer.......Luv you babaes for all the love and support that you have showered on me.......you are simply awesum.......and not to mention , one of the most consistent commenter ...luvya hun😃

angelic_swancy: ahh....no words for you hun.....well i know that you are leaving ....and you have really made me angry and hurt by your decision😭😭...i know you won't be coming here but i have your id and will continue to poke you..😆..hehe.....u'll always be the special one😳

loyal-kashian: aww....just luv you hun.....and ur comments to....you are one of the sweetest person i have come across....thanx a lot for all of it........you really make me feel special

jennichait_kasu: luv you and ur comments hun'.you simply make me feel happy by your engouraging words''I luv you to bits for it😃

nidha1983: another of my best pal'.luv you yaar'..ur comments really make me feel special

cute_yachu: well 'you are a recent reader and commenter but I simply adore your comments''thanx for that'..i was truly obliged to read your magical words about me and this fic'.thanx once again😳😃

princess52: aww'..you also are new but the most sweet commenter'you really make me feel obliged'thanx for all that😳

mrsarmaan: ahh'.what can I say'.you always make me feel that I am the best 'hehe'😆😆..thanx for all those wonderful comments that you have given me''luv you always''😳.

ridzi830: thanx a lot for the support dear 'thanx a lot for appreciating my work

lilshine_rav: one of my bestest frienz out here...luvya hun.....thanx for all those memorable comments.......you are really special for me

ksg_sonia : aww.....what can i say for my swweety hunny bugs....i just luvya hun....and i also luv ur comments...thanx a lot

saher90: one of my greatest support...thanx a lot dude for the wonderful comments....just luv them to bits.......

sonia: my bugger😆😆'.luv yah un

kashish: thanx a lot yaar'you have been a great support'.really love your comments

Ritu: luv your long comments and poems'.i am a great fan of them😃

prasanthi: one of my sweetest frieds.....thanx for all those comments dear.....you really mke me feel happy

aish_punk: hmm...what can i say abt you...you just simply amaze me with ur beautiful and encouraging words....luv u to bit yaar.....i hope u'll always support me like this

armaan_01fan: aww....you are very sweet and so are your commets...thanx a lot for the encouragement.....i hope you'll keep encouraging me...thanx 1ce again.....muaah

Mrsmallikgrover: ahh'.love your long and sweet comments yaar''simply love the way you pamper me and this fic😃

There are lots and lots of moore people which I am forgetting '..when I'll remember 'then I'll write

kunwar_rey thumbnail
INDEX

PART 19 A: PG 21
PART 19 B: PG 48
PART 20 : PG 72
PART 21 : PG 92
PART 22 : PG 113
PART 23 : PG 136

kunwar_rey thumbnail
reserved
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
re (congrats Adihi👏👏will edit later yaar...just a bit busy..have an exam tomorrow)Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
congratulations
4 ur new thread
u may get gr8 success in this thread too

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Aditi....

CONGO 🥳
for the new thread girl!
Your story is truely amazing...