Rules & Announcements

India-Forums.com: What lies ahead of us?

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
India-Forums.com : What lies ahead of us and how can we grow further?

India-Forums.com had started 5.5 years ago and since then we have crossed several minor and major milestones!  Today India-Forums is known within the television industry and across the globe as one of the most popular entertainment discussion portals online. Now, the question we keep asking ourselves is what lies ahead of us and how can we grow further?

Here are some of the ideas and latest developments that our India-Forums and Cyberax team is working on.  We would love to get your input as it is our members that make I-F the place it is today.😊

a) TellyBuzz Mobile
Now catch the latest news on Indian Television right from your Mobile phone with GPRS / Wifi connection. Download mobile wallpapers, videos, and even check who is the most buzzing celebrity of the week, which show is popular and much more.

Check it out now at: http://m.tellybuzz.com

b) Social Networking Features on India-Forums.com
In our next major overhaul we are soon going to launch Social Networking features like: Scrapbook, Member Testimonials, What's on your mind? and updates from your friends so that its easier to be in touch with your I-F friends.

c) User Blogging.
India-Forums probably has one of the best pool of creative people, who are good with blogging. So, we are working out on a new blogging platform which will be helping them show their talent and provide them with tools which will help them promote their Blog over the Internet, especially for people who do not like to get too technical.

d) Integretion with Facebook / Orkut / Google / Yahoo / AIM

So that you can sign on India-Forums.com and all its network of sites easily through your facebook / orkut / google / yahoo or AIM.

There are lot of new ideas that we constantly keep discussing and we all are working extremely hard so that by the time the global recession is over we are in a very good position to take on our new competitors who will be at different levels. And for this we surely would love to hear your feedback and suggestions from time to time so that we can prioritize our list of things to do.

Many might term this as being over-ambitious.  However, honestly apart from the desire of being successful in whatever field I am there is surely a certain amount of insecurity and the fear of failing keeps me always on the edge and then there is the responsibility I have towards our team who believes in me and my dreams and works with me on all our projects (India-Forums, Bollycurry, Meme4u, TellyBuzz, etc)

Why this fear of failing?
Well it can be attributed to my failures in the past that I have faced early in my career, whether it was my first stint as entrepreneur which came to an abrupt halt in its first year itself (that was 1999) or, seeing Teauction.com Ltd.,(a company where I was working as Team Leader - Technical and gave almost 3 years of my life) from the very initial days to its shut down due to the dotcom bust even after securing a very good initial venture funding. 

Internet is a dynamic medium and here if you are not continuously evolving and keeping up with the pace then you will be soon forgotten. So the mantra is simple - Grow or Shrink .. as you cant stay stagnant.  With this I bid adieu and hope to hear lots of feedback from all of you! 

Cheers,
Vijay

India-Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oooh the social networking features sound awesome!!
but didnt we have scrapbooks before? :$
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
As we have seen IF have grown so much in these Years it will grow further its your hardwork along with the whole team which keeps IF going... I hope it grows every year and like me every body feel like IF there second Home.. all the best for Your future and i hope If rocks Like always....I will post my Suggestions Soon.... Hope you dont mind lol...😆
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I am waiting for blogging and social networking! The ideas are amazing Vijay bhaiya👍🏼
shonaveer thumbnail
wow.. thats awesome...
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Would love to see more of Social Networkin! sounds gr8

thanks!
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Totally awesome and so cool!- nice treat for the IF Addicts😆

Am already looking forward to this especially the new blogging and Mobile update features- how awesome is that?😃

Great job👏
- Need to be a bit more optimistic and confident.....although we should becareful of risks-at times we need to take them in order to succeed

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
than all others features, i feel blogging will b more exciting

good luck
AreYaar thumbnail
The user blogging feature seems interesting. Looking forward to that :-) All the best to you for the various projects :-)
-aditi- thumbnail
Oooo (whistles) great!best wishes to the entire IF and cyberax team along with the peeps involved👏
⭐️All the new to-be-launched features looks promising already and so all the best for working out for them:)
and say naw to pessimism coming in between! yeah true enough when a person is dealing or being related to web world it's either of the two-make itself broad or to let it down but see IF is doing amazingly well and growing with the new advancements.⭐️Had personally adjudged that very thing in oh all-so-many past years and so hope more heights for IF😛😳