Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kheerni thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm most interested in the Social Networking and Integration with Facebook etc. features. 

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi...thanx for the mobile tellybuzz community..it is much better than accessing india forums through the standard mobile browser.i hope the other categories like chatclubs,avi/sigie shops ,debate mansions are added soon

thanx
devashree_h thumbnail
I always felt IF should be like a Social networking site because for most of us...we are addicted to this site.And then we have so many friends here, it will be easier to stay connected with them.
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Another suggestions i have is that, It would be Nice, if like BUTTON Could be Implented on Tellybuzz too, Because there are many time there are members try to help and also give good answers or replies back, we could too Like them too !

I am not sure if it is possible but it would be nice to see if there is an Hall of Fame for tellybuzz Part too ! Maybe this can be use for members interested posting Interesting Articles or Games weekly or something !

Anywaii, That was my suggestions "
Regards
Imran
kulanthai thumbnail
we are  very  hopefull to thank you     best  wishes
Sanghu thumbnail
I love this thingg!!<3
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful iddeas... i liked the idea of coonecting with social networking site..... you rightly said that we have to grow acccording to the need of the society or we will be forgotten...

but please try to change the yellow colour used for if Rockers... please this is a kind request.... it is strain to eyes to see who has liked us..... hope this will be also taken into consideration...
hljmdjrs thumbnail
Thanks for this site very helpful.
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
keep rocking i-f

thanku sir we really need more user friendly sites like i-f

keep up the good work
ipl99999 thumbnail
its a gr8 plan, it will make this website very huge :)