-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

**Accidental Post**

Edited by queenyuks - 14 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Narayani Shastri and Saroj Khan in Pati Patni aur Woh..
25 September 2009

Narayani Shastri and Saroj Khan will be seen judging one particular task given to the five couples in NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh..

Narayani Shastri, the ex-girl friend of Gaurav Chopra along with the Dance Guru, Saroj Khan will be seen as judges for a particular task in NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh, which is to launch on September 28th at the 10.30 PM slot.

The show will have the five chosen couples taking care of new born babies, feeding them whenever they are hungry, to changing diapers, from giving them a bath to putting them to sleep, they will have to do it all. And this is not all - they will have to run their house as a regular couple, doing laundry, cleaning toilets, cooking food etc. All this on a middle class budget, with absolutely no help from outside. 

The show will see the couples go thro' various small tasks which will prove to be a test for them.

According to our source, "One such task was judged by Narayani Shastri and Saroj Khan".

When contacted, Narayani confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I will be judging one of the tasks with Saroj ji. The task was performed by all the five couples. It was a nice experience; all of them did perform really well in the given task. They had been given less time to prepare for it, but did it well".

The show has five couples in Apurva-Shilpa, Gaurav-Mouni, Gurmeet-Debinna, Sachin-Juhi and Rakhi-Elesh. The show will be hosted by Sharad Kelkar.

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Gaurav and Mouni still going strong...
26 September 2009

Gaurav and Mouni, one of the contestants of NDTV Imagine's Pati Patni Aur Woh clear the air regarding rumors that state they have called it quits.

After the news of Rakhi apparently ending her relationship with Elesh made headlines, the latest news going around in media circles is that even another couple of NDTV Imagine's upcoming show Pati Patni aur Woh, Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy have separated from each other.

As per a tabloid report, Gaurav and Mouni cannot see eye to eye now, and want to part. The reason stated was Gaurav's continued relationship of sorts with ex-girl friend Narayani Shastri. It was also reported that Gaurav and Mouni were always seen fighting over trivial matters when they were shooting for the Imagine show in Goa.

Telly Buzz spoke to Gaurav Chopra who simply trashed the news. He said, "The news is totally baseless. Mouni and I are very much together. It's all rumors which are being spread to create hype about the show. But I personally feel the show can do well without it, as it has the capacity to get good TRPs."

Gaurav further adds, "When I first heard about the concept of the show, I thought this is different. I thought about all the fun time that I'll get to have with Mouni along with the innocent children. I was genuinely interested because of the sweet emotions involved in the show. Once again, I genuinely feel that such a show does not need such fake publicity and the thing about me and Mouni parting ways is baseless!"

We also contacted Mouni who says, "It's all rubbish. That's all I can say."

Explaining the need to spread such a rumor and the one which stated that she is 'insecure about Narayani', Mouni states, "I've done Masters in Communication, so I understand this is all the ploy of the production house people to generate interest among the audience. Although it beats me why I would have such a reaction towards Narayani!"

Well, did we just hear it due to the X-Factor?
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Celebrity Galore in Diwali episode of Pati Patni aur Woh..
26 September 2009

Close friends of the five celebrity couples, Hussain and Tina, Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawatra will be seen in the Diwali episode of Imagine's Pati Patni aur Woh..

Diwali with the five celebrity couples in NDTV Imagine's upcoming show Pati Patni aur Woh is indeed going to be memorable, what with their best friends coming to celebrate the festival of lights with them!!

According to our source, "Hussain Kuwajerwala and wife Tina along with Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawatra will be seen in the Diwali episode of Pati Patni aur Woh. They come in as surprise guests into the houses of the five celebrity couples. All of them celebrate Diwali together".

We tried contacting Tina Kuwajerwala, but she refused to comment on this.

However, Manav Gohil confirmed the news and said, "Yes, we had been to their houses to celebrate Diwali. But I can't reveal anything more".

Pati Patni aur Woh will be launching on 28th September at the 10.30 PM slot on NDTV Imagine..
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rakhi, Elesh smooch on camera

TNN 30 September 2009, 12:00am IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
After the much hyped and famous kiss-and-tell episode between Rakhi Sawant and Mika Singh, we got to know about a liplock between the
Elesh and Rakhi in Pati Patni Aur Woh More Pics
recently-engaged couple Rakhi and Elesh.

If rumours are to be believed, Rakhi and Elesh have called off their relationship, but sources from the production house say that there is a twist in the story.

Apparently, Rakhi and Elesh were caught on camera getting cosy and intimate during the shoot of NDTV Imagine's reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh. During the shoot, Rakhi was made to wear an empathy belly to have a first-hand experience of pregnancy. She felt the effects of pregnancy like morning sickness, swelling of feet, backache, etc, but she was touched by the concern Elesh showed. He took good care of her and ensured that she was comfortable. Elesh earned brownie points from her, by doing the household chores to ease her burden. Within a few hours they let their emotions get the better of them.

The couple forgot that they were being watched and were caught on camera in a liplock. To find out more about the couple, tune in to Pati Patni Aur Woh, on NDTV Imagine.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Rakhi-Elesh-smooch-on-camera-/articleshow/5067951.cms
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Pati Patni Aur Woh-Apurva Agnihotri-Shilpa Saklani

Apurva Agnihotri and Shilpa Saklani will be seen in the reality TV show Pati Patni Aur Woh.

Shilpa Saklani and Apurva Agnihotri are returning on small screen after a long gap, and for the first time the duo will be seen together in a reality show called Pati Patni Aur Woh. The duo had been happily married for many years, but still there is no woh (baby). They still want more time to extend their family. But that surely won't stop them from trying their hands at parenting, even if it means taking a baby on udhari!

You both are making an appearance together after a long time. What made you take up this show?

Apurva: This is something not attempted on television, which makes the whole thing very exciting. Handling a baby is an unknown territory for us. Let's see, how we handle this.

Shilpa: It is a different ball game when you have to take care of the entire stuff of a baby. Who is going to handle what department?

Apurva: Both of us will be taking care of all the departments. For now, we haven't been assigned on who will be doing what.

Shilpa: Just imagine if the small baby is for 8 days with you, aap ki toh band he baj jayegi…

Apurav: Babies know the touch of their mother, and at this point you give them to some unknown hands, it's difficult for them, as well as for us also.

For who are you looking forward to, a baby girl or a boy?

Apurva: I am looking for a cute baby girl. We know it's not going to be a cakewalk for us, but still eagerly waiting for the shoot to start.

Shilpa: Looking for a cute little baby doll, as then I will keep dressing her and making her look beautiful, like we use to do in our childhood days with dolls. Boys like to play with machine guns, which disturb me a lot.

Apurva: I would love that.

Shilpa: If my son brings a lizard, I will first pass-out and then lock him in the loo for sometime.

But hypothetically, who will be taking care of the baby and who will go out and work?

Shilpa: My hubby is very loving and caring and thus, he will do all the stuff. I am sure he will be a good manager of both the worlds.

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Apurva Agnihotri's pregnancy woes!

Television actor Apurva Agnihotri is yet to become a father in real life, but the actor has already had a brush with the ordeals of pregnancy when for a reality show he donned an empathy belly to experience what a nine-month pregnant woman goes through.
As part of NDTV Imagine's new show "Pati Patni Aur Woh", Apurva and his wife Shilpa Sakhalani, along with four other celebrity couples, are required to go through various stages of parenthood.

In the first few days of shooting, the female participants had to don an empathy belly, but since Shilpa couldn't do it because of her back problem, Apurva had no option but to pitch in and he doesn't have too many good memories of it.

"Initially I thought it would be a walk in the park. But within half an hour my back was aching, my head was spinning, I was giddy, I couldn't walk and neither could I lie down," Apurva told IANS, while sitting in his colourful and well-maintained villa, hired especially for the show.

"I was hoping it would be removed off my chest in a while because I am a man and because I wore it only due to Shilpa's back problem. But I had to wear it for around one and a half days. It was traumatic, but then I managed somehow.

"The belly was really heavy, around 15 kgs. And the last thing you can do with it is sleep. You actually feel that someone is sitting on your tummy and shivering and you just want the person off you. It was bad," he quipped.

Apurva, who is best remembered for playing the bad boy in Subhash Ghai's "Pardes" as well as for essaying the role of Armaan Suri in popular TV show "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin", is otherwise quite happy to receive "free training" on the show and so is his wife.

"We have learnt a lot in the infant stage. From A-Z, we are completely trained (as parents) now. I can be a nurse or a nanny now and can give tips to my friends. It's perfect guidance and free training for us," said Shilpa.

Asked why they decided to take up a show like this, Shilpa said: "The incentive was the novelty of the concept. It's a never heard or seen before concept in India. It was also a break for us from singing and dancing shows, from repetitive, scripted dramas that looked fake, seemed fake and made us feel fake. Thankfully the concept was different, that's what brought us in."

Even after getting twin kids for the infant stage of the show, the two actors are not complaining and are rather happy with their decision to participate.

"Parenting skills is one aspect of each other we didn't know. Now that we are in this set up, we have seen how well both of us will react in such a situation. The bond between us has been strengthened more and that's one plus point of the show till now. And we hope to start a family soon after the show," said Apurva.

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mouni Roy
She became famous as KT of Kyunki... The fame went to her head and she began throwing tantrums on the sets, even after the serial got over. People got to see this side of hers on Zara Nach Ke Dikha last year.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?aid=880