Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Haila! How did i miss this siggie! 😲  I hav never seen this Veer siggie till date!   😭
Its really beautiful..👏 

and yes u r right, such a shot is there in title song, and this pic of Rajat frm DV was the first on which i had tried my siggie making skills even before DV started, this pic i guess came frm the promos itself, and i ended up just giving various shades to this pic.. 😆 never posted them 😆
That was my first brush wid siggie-making! 😃 

Edited by ~samy~ - 14 years ago
Silver_Lining thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~samy~

Haila! How did i miss this siggie! 😲  I hav never seen this Veer siggie till date!   😭
Its really beautiful..👏 

and yes u r right, such a shot is there in title song, and this pic of Rajat frm DV was the first on which i had tried my siggie making skills even before DV started, this pic i guess came frm the promos itself, and i ended up just giving various shades to this pic.. 😆 never posted them 😆
That was my first brush wid siggie-making! 😃 

arre mai bhi pahli baar dekh rahi hun yeh siggie.. when I was checking creations gallery.. 😃 I never saw this one on forum... 😕 nobody used it or what.??  😕

btw.. if u or anyone knows who is the creator of such beautiful siggies.. then plz mention his/her name.. we should give due credit to all the amazing siggie creators of DV forum..  I don't know many of old siggie creators..

btw.. Samy..  show me ur work on this pic.. 😆 dekhu toh kya sikha tune aaj tak.. 😆
Silver_Lining thumbnail
wow..  kya mast creation hai.. very elegant.. 

as it is Mugdha has beautiful, flashing smile.. plus dazzling golden tinted effect on the pic and silver sparkled text made this siggie look very elegant.. Mugdha's smile and added effect is giving very vibrant expression to this siggie...... she is looking very classy..

Silver_Lining thumbnail

Okay here is one DV sig I just love so much 😛  I love the colors here... looks vibrant and the care and the concern that u can see of the two brothers for each other is just so nicely captured!! 😃 
Its made by Shivani .. she is gayab these days frm DV forum 😆 

Samy .. btw.. yeh jo small circle mai pic hai nah DV ki.. 😆😆 Nivi badmaash ne ussi pic ki vajah se DV ki shaadi kara di thi.. 😆😆
~samy~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Lining

arre mai bhi pahli baar dekh rahi hun yeh siggie.. when I was checking creations gallery.. 😃 I never saw this one on forum... 😕 nobody used it or what.??  😕

btw.. if u or anyone knows who is the creator of such beautiful siggies.. then plz mention his/her name.. we should give due credit to all the amazing siggie creators of DV forum..  I don't know many of old siggie creators..

btw.. Samy..  show me ur work on this pic.. 😆 dekhu toh kya sikha tune aaj tak.. 😆

Aree Jo.. u dont knw, I hav scanned the whole 2 creations gallery of DV forum , kuch kaam tha 😆 but that time i missed this siggie I guess, it took me 3 days to scan both the threads 🥱 😃 
Well I dont knw the anme of this creator, But there is one sig by her/ him which I like, wil hav to search, i guess i hav it saved 😆  main sirf Vik ke pics save nahi karti 😆  yeh sab bhi save karti hoon 😛 
and idhar nahi display karungi mera woh pic.. its hilarious 😆

Silver_Lining thumbnail

Aree Jo.. u dont knw, I hav scanned the whole 2 creations gallery of DV forum , kuch kaam tha 😆 but that time i missed this siggie I guess, it took me 3 days to scan both the threads 🥱 😃 
Well I dont knw the anme of this creator, But there is one sig by her/ him which I like, wil hav to search, i guess i hav it saved 😆  main sirf Vik ke pics save nahi karti 😆  yeh sab bhi save karti hoon 😛 
and idhar nahi display karungi mera woh pic.. its hilarious 😆

chal .. jhoothi.. 😛😆😆
~samy~ thumbnail

Samy .. btw.. yeh jo small circle mai pic hai nah DV ki.. 😆😆 Nivi badmaash ne ussi pic ki vajah se DV ki shaadi kara di thi.. 😆😆

😆
🤣 🤣 🤣   Then I dont blame her 🤣 

😆  Joking! No offense! 😊 

~samy~ thumbnail

chal .. jhoothi.. 😛😆😆

Arre.. read the next line naa 😆  I meant that I dont save ONLY Vik pics, I save all these gud siggies also 😆😆 
I m a gud girl! 😛

Silver_Lining thumbnail

Arre.. read the next line naa 😆  I meant that I dont save ONLY Vik pics, I save all these gud siggies also 😆😆 
I m a gud girl! 😛

" main sirf Vik ke pics save nahi karti 😆  yeh sab bhi save karti hoon 😛 "

again... 😆 chal jhoothi.. 😛😆😆
Silver_Lining thumbnail

wow.. is this called as Black Magic or what?? 😛😛😆

bachha company looking very sweetu cutu here.. 😆😆

Shivani ke creations rock !!! 😊