Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rash2cool thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Also..this is one of my fav siggys.....
made by Samy.....πŸ˜ƒ
one of the best siggys with lovely quote... 😳

sorry jo..i chorufy ur  signature but i love this siggy 😳 n one more...is der i'll find it n post it... πŸ˜›
Edited by Rash2cool - 14 years ago
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hain?? shifu Khud ke creations kyu nahi?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† maine kisike creations dekhe hi nahi yahaπŸ˜• dhundni padegi bahot saaaal ho gayeπŸ˜† dekhe hue [lolzzzz just kidding kisi ko bura laga ho to sorry]
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silver_Lining

Samy .. btw.. yeh jo small circle mai pic hai nah DV ki.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nivi badmaash ne ussi pic ki vajah se DV ki shaadi kara di thi.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maine shadi nahi kari thi maine to sirf pics post ki thi 😭 shadi to tum sab baratio ne mil ke kari thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well i saw this siggy in afternoon and muje bhi wahi thread yaad aaya bt i thought its better ki main kuch na kahu πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~samy~

Okay, I really dont get the joke πŸ˜• πŸ˜­ 

πŸ˜†

in my first quote u thought i m calling u jhoothi only for half sentence ... πŸ˜† so here I again emphasized on entire statement and calling you jhoothi.. πŸ˜†

in short.. you really only save Vik's pics.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Rash2cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonI_MaaU

hain?? shifu Khud ke creations kyu nahi?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† maine kisike creations dekhe hi nahi yahaπŸ˜• dhundni padegi bahot saaaal ho gayeπŸ˜† dekhe hue [lolzzzz just kidding kisi ko bura laga ho to sorry]

aw mau πŸ€—its ok....

waise i love even this one.. 😳

Rash2cool thumbnail
one more lubly siggy....

MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WOW nima di luved this one 😳
~samy~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silver_Lining

πŸ˜†

in my first quote u thought i m calling u jhoothi only for half sentence ... πŸ˜† so here I again emphasized on entire statement and calling you jhoothi.. πŸ˜†

in short.. you really only save Vik's pics.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

nahiiiiiiiiiii.. yeh jhoot hai 😭😭  I m really gud gal.. I save everything worth looking at.. πŸ˜ƒ Vik ke pics and Dharam and Veer siggies πŸ˜› 

Rash2cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonI_MaaU

WOW nima di luved this one 😳

yup lovely pics... 😍
ekdum angry young dhasoo veer laging..
one of my fav tracks fasii track πŸ˜›
nima di learnt siggy making in short span of time..nahi oth me
BTW lovely siggy by nimo rani ⭐️
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Although there were very few romantic moments in DV which I really loved.. πŸ˜› this one is one of my favourite moment .. speically because of Mugdha/Shera..πŸ˜ƒ

for Shera that situation was so unbelievable.. her prince charming was lying injured in front of her.. and she got lonely moment to spend with him... . without his knowledge.. and the way she took care of him.. and was so thrilled to have him so close to her.. πŸ˜ƒ

that was really very beautiful romantic moment. and Mugdha acted really well.. Silent romance yet so intense..

as always.. Shivani captured that perfect moment in her creation.. πŸ‘ with apt caption πŸ˜†

but I found one more siggie of same moment.. made by Anwesha..

this blue tinted look made this night so dreamy.. πŸ˜› aisi tanhai har couple ke naseeb mai nahi hoti πŸ˜†