Share your Favourite Siggies of DV! - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Rash2cool

Also..this is one of my fav siggys.....
made by Samy.....πŸ˜ƒ
one of the best siggys with lovely quote... 😳

sorry jo..i chorufy ur  signature but i love this siggy 😳 n one more...is der i'll find it n post it... πŸ˜›

Aww.. Thanks Rashi πŸ˜ƒ  Quote credit to Jo πŸ˜› she has this idea of wat siggie she wantd and I just made the way she wantd it to be .. Glad u like it!

Originally posted by Silver_Lining

Samy .. I liked ur creation specially for the caption.. πŸ˜› ya VS love story pe ekdum fit caption hai ... when both the partners are so aggressive in nature.. it really bound to be wild.. and I love wild love stories..πŸ˜ƒ 

btw.. really beautiful creation.. πŸ‘ I loved the ambience you created around these lovers.. πŸ˜ƒ lovely effect.

Thanks Jo..πŸ˜ƒ  Yep.. dono ekdum mast attitude waale.. πŸ˜› this was my first creation using paintshop pro.. otherwise i used to use many diff s/w.. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by ~samy~

This is the first siggie wid new Sia i guess... as far as i can remember Ishu was ready wid it as soon as Sia entered, nxt day this siggy was on forum πŸ˜ƒ  I love this one! Nice feel to it.. Created by Ishu..πŸ˜› 

oh ya ya.. I remember this siggie.. I gues Subha used to have this. and I loved it .. lovely creation. I liked this faded effect. πŸ˜ƒ .. Dharam's stunned look is priceless.. and Sia is looking very beautiful in this picture.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ~samy~

Thanks Jo..πŸ˜ƒ  Yep.. dono ekdum mast attitude waale.. πŸ˜› this was my first creation using paintshop pro.. otherwise i used to use many diff s/w.. πŸ˜† 

first creation??? 😲 and so beautiful.. πŸ˜ƒ I guess now I have to start learning siggie making soon.. πŸ˜†
I liked these siggies for DV moments.. πŸ˜ƒ

in above siggie.. bottom right corner pic is so cute.. πŸ˜† uff Dharam ka gussa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Classy creation πŸ˜ƒ simply beautiful πŸ‘ jis ne bhi banaya ho.. great piece of art πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Rash2cool

aw mau πŸ€—its ok....

waise i love even this one.. 😳

awww...mere jaans....luv you loads πŸ€—
Originally posted by Silver_Lining

Classy creation πŸ˜ƒ simply beautiful πŸ‘ jis ne bhi banaya ho.. great piece of art πŸ˜ƒ

i think its by dilburg...aka dramaholic......
its one of my favs too...
hes justtt  😍
aaa...there r many favs to post t=yaar....par chalo...ek ek karke post karti hoon...

sabse pehle....i luved dharamveer teasing each other...it was one of those scenes which brought relief among all those fights between them at that time....

ahem.,...ahemm,,,,its getting hotter around here..hehhe ☺️☺️☺️